20

???'POV

I am Jian Xing. I am 46 years old now. I am a scientist and now am working on the longest project of my life. For 30 years right now. The project is to see how geminae(a Latin word of twin) works. I am working with 5 other scientists. We did 20 tests on pregnant woman who were bearing twins or triplets. We were trying to find out what happens if one of them are separated. This mission or test was first established on 1956 by Prof. John. But sadly he couldn't do it because of the lack of technology.

Now we have the best technology which can tell us if the babies inside the womb of a mother are connected to each other or not. We did those tests and found 3 pairs. But sadly one of them went out of Korea. Another one had one child and another one died. So we got to know of one question that what happens if a connected twin is dead. The other one was quite pale for 15 years.

We stopped the tests. The last one was Jeons. We wanted to see what happens if they are separated. We saw a family whose child was dead. I had a brilliant idea and walked to that man who was Lee Sunghoon. I told him to switch the child of Jeons and take that little girl. He of course did what I said. I smirked at the thought as I was finally able to do the project.

Test no.1 was to see the drastically changes between the twins. They were growing quite well. But what astonished us was when both twins were same even if they were living far away from each other. One of them was now a star while the other one was poor.

We noticed that even if they were level 2 twins, they didn't felt any pain. So I made their business go down. They came to Seoul when I offered that Lee a job. I didn't directly offered him. I just asked one of his manager to hire him.

As if the god was also on my side, Y/N came to Jungkook's company and was his make up artist. We saw their behaviors. We tested some things on them. We saw how they were getting along and now Y/N knew about her being his twin. 

At first we were angry but we calm down when we thought we should do something. Her foster dad wanted her back. Her mother too. We made them believe if she comes back to them somehow then she will stay with them. At that moment we saw the accident. Jungkook's accident. It was meant for Y/N by that cheap Becket! 

 Becket was one of us. But he betrayed us and wanted to kill Y/N. Why? Because Becket was her real uncle. He was a Jeon too. We got to know about the twins by him. The real intention of Becket was to kill both Y/N and Jungkook so that his child can have the moneys of Y/N's parents. Why did he did Ara's accident is still unknown by us.

But he surely was the one who wanted to kill them. I don't want them to die. Or I want? I don't care if they live or die. But they should stay alive until we finish our project. We saw how she was in pain when Jungkook's accident happened.

One last test was over which is to do something to Y/N. I smirked when I thought of her. This is the last test. After we get the result, we will be successful! Our longest project will be finished! I can then happily die which I don't want to.

After this project is finish, we will go to Europe and will start a new life with a new project. But for now I have to see what happens to Jungkook and Y/N.......

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[Should I change the way I write? Like the conversations will not be in a paragraph like I always do? Which type of writing theme do you guys prefer? If you feel problem while reading this series, then please comment here:)]