26

AUTHOR'S POV

*BANG*
*Bang*

Everyone looked at Jungkook. Hoseok let out a huge scream as he pushed everyone in front of him and ran towards Jungkook.

'No no no no! J-Jungkook....'
'HYUNG!' Jungkook screamed when Hoseok suddenly fainted while he was checking Jungkook.

'ARGH!' Jungkook's uncle let out a scream. Ron walked towards him after he pulled the gun. Yes, There were two bangs aka shoot because Ron was quick enough to shoot Jungkook's uncle. But since his uncle was about shoot him and because of Ron's bullet, he missed Jungkook's head and his bullet went beside Jungkook, straight to the wall.

'Malfoy, take this shit away. I will take Jung and Jeon to the room of the hospital. I guess Jung fainted because of shock.' Ron said as Malfoy did what he was told to. Every guard of Jungkook's uncle was unconscious. The other officers took them away. Ron was strong enough to pick Hoseok up. Officer Han helped Jungkook to stand up.
.
.
.
'JUNGKOOK! You are okay right! Oh my god my son! What happened to your face!' Jungkook's mom cried as she saw her soon in this state. Jungkook's face had a bruise and also a deep cut on his left cheek. His hand had a small cut too. Y/N was also feeling pain so the doctors suggested them to stay in one room. The nurse was treating Jungkook while his mother was sitting beside him.

The hospital room was big since it was a VIP room. There were 3 couch and a small table with a TV attached on the walls where the news about Jungkook being missing was showing. Everyone knew Y/N was feeling the pain too since she was hissing whenever the nurse was sponging the cotton on Jungkook's skin.

They knew Jungkook was hurt as soon as they heard Y/N helping her har and groan miserably. They knew Y/N will be questioning on how the hell she is feeling pain even though she wasn't hurt. But they were surprised to see that Y/N didn't said anything till know.

There were 2 beds for the patient side by side. Jungkook was looking at Y/N while she was looking outside of the window refusing to look at him even though she knew the stares on her.

'I am fine omma. Officers saved me. You should've looked at Hobi hyung, he looked like a horse when he was screaming and yelled my name before fainting.' Jungkook said chuckling. Everyone looked at Hoseok who was laying on the sofa. His head was on Jimin's lap.

'Okay that was awkward, I said that because you guys are so serious. I thought it will make up you laugh.' Jungkook sighed as he laid his head on the pillow.

'He will be fine right?' Taehyung asked.

'He will hyung, he fainted because of shock.' Jungkook replied.

'Everything is over now right?' Namjoon said sighing as he hugged Taehyung and rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

'I don't think so....' Everyone looked at Yoongi who was looking at Y/N. Oh yes, Y/N. The most important work is to make Y/N remember everything.

'There is another most important thing.' Jungkook said.

'What is it?' His father and Jin asked at the same time.

'How are you feeling Jeon?' Officer Ron interrupted Jungkook as he entered the room.

'I am fine Officer. Did you find that man?'
'Yes, if you are okay then I want to take you to the police station for inquiry since it is a law to know why did you told me to arrest Mr. Jian. He is in our custody for 24 hours if we cannot find any evidence.'

Jungkook nodded as he stand up from the bed. His mom tried to stop him and the members tried to ask him about which man but he didn't replied. Since everyone wanted to go, The Officer Harmony suggested Y/N to go with them to the police station.
.
.
.
'LET ME GO!' Jian screamed.

'We will but after we have some words with you Mr.Jian.' Officer Ron said as Officer Malfoy took Jian to the investigation room.

'What did I even Do!''
'We got a arrest warrant against you Mr.Jian. It says that you and your research members have engaged yourselves in to an illegal test.'
'Do you have any proof!?'
'Yes.'

Jian looked at the door and saw Jungkook. Jungkook walked towards him and sat in front of him beside officer Ron. He took out a small phone and handed it to officer Malfoy. There was two more people who were sitting there. They came from the high court.

Officer Malfoy connected the phone with speaker and played the audio that Jungkook told him to play.
.
.
Everyone heard what Jungkook's uncle said. Jungkook recorded his uncle's voice when he was dragged to the basement. Jian gulped but he wasn't even afraid since he knew how to defend himself. Also his lawyer winked at him making him calm down.

'I object!' Jian's lawyer said.
'And why?' Jungkook's lawyer asked.
'Because in this audio we only could hear Mr.Jeon's uncle's voice. It can be a trap too. Maybe his uncle said that to trap Mr.Jian since they both don't get along for the past few years.'
'Well, whatever he said is right though.' One of the high court council said.

Jungkook was struggling as he was thinking how to capture this cunning men when suddenly the audio player started to make weird noise and then it stopped. After that the video projector started on it's own and everyone looked at it, shocked.

-#-

'Hahaha, yeah you are saying the truth. By the way, Our mission is coming to an end.........I am giving Y/N a strong drug which will make her loss her memories of the past few years. If the dose continues, then she will totally forget herself! Moreover those Lee's are also with me since they want their beloved DAUGHTER back.........................Yes, those Jeons are our second target. Oh, contact HIM. I guess if he kills Jungkook then I can give the evidence of him killing Jungkook to the police and can also tell them that it was all his works! Then our way will be easy for moving out of Korea. Our project will be finish by then..........................You decide what to do with Jeon Y/N. Well nobody will find out about our real iden-Hey! I have to hang up now! Someone is coming!'

-#-

Jian knew he was now fucked up. If it was an audio clip then he could've easily denied saying someone copied his voice, but it was a video clip which clearly showed his face. He was so angry that his mission was failed, he and his members can not now leave Korea at all.

Jungkook smirked as he sighed in relief. Everything was finally over now.

'Who......WHO THE FUCK DID THIS!' Jian screamed.

'I! I DID THIS!'

Everyone looked at the person. Jian was in dilemma.

'H-how..........You!?'

TO BE CONTINUE.......