87

Edited
10 votes at least for another chapter:)

Author's pov

Hoshi frowned as he looked at the parcel.

'It has come from someone called Ito from Japan.'

Hoshi's eyes widened as realization hit him. It was from Y/N. But why did she send him a parcel?

'Oh, yeah. I have ordered some alcohol from Tokyo!' Hoshi said as he took the parcel and locked the door before rushing to the store room since he knew that Seungcheol was in his room.

Locking the store room's door, he sat on the floor before taking his phone out. He opened the chats with Y/N and texted her.

'What is this parcel exactly?'

'............'

She wasn't active or online at that moment making him sigh.

'Since this came for me that means it has to be for me. And there is no other person whom she can send anything.' He murmured to himself and took the parcel on his lap before scratching the scotch tap.

'Huh? A note and envelopes?' He confusedly looked at those envelopes.

Taking the single piece of paper he saw his name engraved there in bold words, "KSY".

.

.

Dear Soonyoung oppa,

You must be wondering why I suddenly send your a letter instead of texting you. Well, it was supposed to be sent to my brothers but I forgot about the current situation so I quickly changed the address. Hope that it didn't acquire any suspicious vibes from your members.

I have finally had enough. I don't want them to find me anymore. If I text them from an anonymous number or account, they won't believe me. Especially Jung hyun oppa. About the other one.....I really don't know why is he so hipper in finding me. Maybe this has something to do with his lover since he even released her.

So, I wrote each one of them letters to let them know that it is really me. There are three letters. One is for Jung hyun oppa, one is for Hyejin onnie (his girlfriend) and the last one is for him. I am sure that they won't try to find me anymore after this. You will also be free from hiding me from their detectives from time to time.

At last, thank you for your support. Don't worry I am not trying to hide from you, hehe. But please don't mention this in our texts. I really am feeling embarrassed! So, just stay normal over there! Don't you dare to bring up this topic! At least not this letter that I send to you. Otherwise......I will haunt you in your dreams! But you can ask me about the other letters...

Please send these to the respective persons and let me know if you give these to them. You already know how to give this to him. About Jung hyun oppa, you can just send it to his home, the address is, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. And about Hyejin onnie, she lives with oppa. So you should send this to her workplace, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Ms.HJ.

That's all, thanks for taking your time. I hope if everything goes smoothly after they read my letters, then this will be the last favor I am asking you to do...There is a small shawl which I have knitted by myself...Maybe took some help from my friends, hehe.....Send me a picture if you wear it.

Yours,
Ito Y/N

.

.