30

AUTHOR'S POV

'Aww man! Why I get to be with Namjoon hyung!' Taehyung whined.
'Yaa! I am here you dumb alien!' Namjoon said as he hit Taehyung's head.
'Well the eldest ones are together...' Jimin said.
'And Jimin and Hoseok hyung are together.' Jungkook muttered.
'And these twin's are together!' Jimin and Taehyung chimed together.
'It's like they have the power to feel each other's pain as well as telepathy. Like they both did every part similar.' Hoseok said.
'Yeah, they both one time did rock, then again rock and then scissors.' Yoongi said as all of them laughed a little.

'Okay, let the best ones do the first round since Y/N, Namjoon and others don't play that much game so it will be better if they first see how to play.' Jin said.

'Then Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Jin hyung will play first. Then me, Y/N, Namjoon and Hoseok will play.'

'Okay Yoongi hyung.' Jungkook said as he sat down on the chair.

Two computer set was on right and other two was one the left side of the room. Jimin and Hoseok went out only to come back with a few chairs for the rest of the members on the room.

Jungkook sat on the right side as well as Jimin. Jin and Taehyung sat on the left side. Y/N took a chair and sat beside Jungkook. Jungkook started to explain her everything about the controllers.

'I get it oppa! You don't have to repeat!' Y/N sighed for the seventh time as Jungkook shook his head.

'No you won't get it too early! This game is too difficult for beginners. And besides you have to win. Cause I want to win every game I play! And since you are my partner, I have to win the ones I play cause you won't be able to win every time. I guess only one time.....' he mumbled the last part.

'You know that I am offended right?' Y/N said as she looked at Hoseok who was just beside her and as well as beside Jimin.

'Shit, hey! Look I.......I didn't meant like that!' Jungkook said as he grabbed her shoulder trying to make her face him but she didn't wanted to. So she tightened her grip on the chair so that he can't make her turn around.

Everyone was busy with their own partners. Nobody heard what Jungkook and Y/N were doing.

'Great now you made your twin mad or sad on the first day of you guys bonding.' Jungkook thought as he sighed.

'So! Let's start!' Taehyung shouted as the game begins.....
.
.
.
.
'Hah!!' Jimin let a victory smile.
'You sound like you won Jimin.' Jin chimed.
'At least not the last one like you hyung.'
'We will see that!'
'Well 1st is as well as Jungkook, 2nd is Taehyungie and 3rd is.........wow both Jimin and Jin hyung!' Hoseok said loudly as everyone looked at the score.
'It's not fair! I reached first!' Jimin whined.

Jin teases Jimin as the rest of the guys laughed at him. The players was switched. Just when they were about to start, Jung-hyun came.

'I knew it! I searched the living room, dining room, kitchen! When I saw none of you guys, I knew that you were here!' He said as he looked towards Jungkook's screen since Jungkook was sitting right beside the door.

'As usual first! Good job. I also want to play~'
'Well we are playing in teams hyung.' Jungkook said.
'Yes! Me and Namjoon hyung, Jungkook and Y/N, Jimin and Hoseok hyung and Jin hyung with Yooni hyung.' Taehyung said as he opened the chips packet.

1.......2.......3.......4........5!

Taehyung looked at the chips's packet.
Empty
Taehyung was shocked when only in 5 seconds, everyone jumped in to his chips packet and when they moved back, there was none for himself.