17

JIN'S POV

Y/N, she was cute......Too cute for me to handle. I was actually jealous when I saw her looking at Jimin time to time.........It made me think that she maybe has a crush on him. But I guess the crush didn't stand for a long time. After that she didn't look at Jimin like she used to look. I first tried to ignore the butterflies on my stomach. But I couldn't.

After trying for a long time, I couldn't avoid her. But I noticed how Jungkook and she had common in EVERYTHING thing. Maybe it was coincidence, but then it wasn't when Yoongi also noticed it. He talked to me first. As we both are the eldest, he thought to talk to me. I also noticed. The first stupid thing came in my mind was maybe she and Jungkook was soulmate....

But it was nonsense, there is not such soulmates in real world. It is only in fictional world. Yoongi and I started to look close on Jungkook and Y/N. And that's when I noticed how she and Jungkook would feel the pain at the same time. I searched for it in the internet. It said that only twins can feel pain at the same time. But only special cases are like this.

I was confirmed along with Yoongi when she did the video and also was crying after finding out that she was Jungkook's twin. Yoongi and I was surprised to see that Taehyung knew about this before us! Whatever it was, I was helpless. I was feeling something for her. And had the urge to save her from the whole world.

Whenever I look in to her eyes, I feel so happy. Her big doe eyes, cute little bunny face like Jungkook, her cute dresses that she often wears at work etc. things made me realize how much I think of her. Whenever I go to sleep, I always look at her photo which I took secretly. I was devastated when the company said that the fans thought her as an toxic ARMY and fired her from her job.

I wanted to stood up but couldn't. It was her who choose not to speak the truth. I had to respect her decision. But I was angry at Jungkook, he should've stood beside her.  But still he didn't knew anything so I can't blame him. Now I just wish that Y/N would be safe until I reach there.....

YOONGI'S POV

Y/N........she........I didn't knew how I felt about her at first. I.......liked her smile. I thought because she is cute? But then..........I don't know why I started to like her more. Now I can't even spend a day without seeing her. She sometimes would inspire us whenever we felt a little down. Her kind gestures made me like her more.

I don't know if I love her or not but I am sure that I like her. Love and like are different things. I........don't know why but I feel sparkles around us whenever she talks to me. I like her too much. I was the first one to notice her too much coincidence with Jungkook.

Jin hyung told me that maybe they were soulmates. But all these are bullshits. I guess this crush is too much. I was somehow relived when I finally knew that she is Jungkook's sister. Another kind of soulmate...........I was happy.........

Now I only want to find her even if I have to risk my life. I know I am cold, I don't show affectionate. But I want to be soft for her, I want to give her whole world. Even if I have to bring moon to her. I will bring you back my queen......

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[This chapter is short since this chapter is about Jin and Yoongi's feelings towards Y/N. I kind of wrote this while I was feeling sleepy. So bear with the annoying chapter;)]