8

Y/N'S POV

'What do you mean by hair, aunty?' 'Listen, after hearing your and Jungkook's coincidence, I think it is beyond that. I want to-' 'Do you think he is my soulmate?' 'What? No, soulmate is not a real thing but brother is. I would've also thought it as a coincidence if you were your parents real child. But now I think that you maybe are his sister.'

'But how can this is possible?!' 'Honey, it is possible, first bring me  some of his hair, if it is possible then his saliva, and can you give me a video of another coincidence?' 'What?!' 'Put your phone's camera on a corner of a room where you and Jungkook is, then take a video. You have to hurt yourself a little and have to see if it is the same to him or not. If this coincidence happens again then you have to collect his hair or saliva and then meet me in the same hospital when you come Busan. I think it has 90% guarantee that he is you brother.'

'But how can this make sense?' 'Only level 2 twins make this kind of sense, honey. I want to explain you this in words. So, do the video fast and send me.' Aunt hanged the phone as I was shocked. Jungkook my brother? Level 2? I googled about varieties symptoms of twins.

From miles away, some twins say they can sometimes sense that something's up or that something might be wrong with their other half. Take these twins who realized they were both pregnant at the same time, or these twins who claim they can feel each other's pain.

So it's possible? I googled more and found out that some twins can feel their pains but it is 1 pair among 50 thousand pairs which means there is only one pair in every century since twins aren't born in every house. Level 3 twins can sometimes move their hands how their twins do. Level 4 ones can talk at the same time with same sentences.

Suddenly I could feel goosebumps. I quickly put my phone on the bag and walked away from the staff room since I had a free time and I thought to call aunt. It is already evening. I walked towards the make up room where I am going to remove their make up.

Nobody is here. I quickly took my phone and tap on the video icon as it started to record. 'So, aunt here is the video you asked for to see if Jungkook is my level 2 twin brother or not.' I said while facing the camera before putting it behind the vase. I gulped as I started to sweat. I was so scared. I don't know why though.

AUTHOR'S POV

'Hyung, you heard right?' 'Yes, let's see if it actually happens or not.' The both male walked towards the make up room, following Y/N, they saw her turning the camera on of her phone. 'So, aunt here is the video you asked for to see if Jungkook is my level 2 twin brother or not.' The both male heard what she said as they walked away when they saw her turning towards them.

'Onnie, where were you?' 'I was in the lobby Y/N since I saw the staff room had an emergency sign board. on.' 'Oh!' Y/N said as she saw the boys coming. 'Hello, Sana onnie hello Y/N-ie.' 'Hello Tae oppa.' Jungkook walked towards Y/N and sat down. Y/N then started to remove his make up as she was sweating. 

'Are you okay? You are sweating a lot.' 'I-I am okay Jungkook, it's nothing.' After finishing her work, Jungkook stood up and walked towards the changing room to change in to a comfortable dress. Y/N took a deep breath before she intentionally and roughly hit her leg to the wooden table making her wince in pain.

'Ouch!' She looked and saw Jungkook who just came out of the changing room. 'What happened Jungkook?' 'Jin hyung, I think I just hit my leg to the door?' Y/N's eyes widen and looked at where Jungkook was messaging. The same leg, the same spot. She could feel her heart beating fast. She soothed her leg a little before walking towards the vase. Eyes were teary.

The both male watched her as they looked at each other. They also felt their heart beating fast as goosebumps were all over their body. They gulped hardly and saw Y/N taking her phone out secretly before walking away from the room. They knew that it was now beyond of coincidence....

Y/N walked to the bathroom and played the video for almost 10 times. It was clear that the moment she hit her leg, Jungkook also bend down a little as he just walked out of the changing room. She send the video to her aunt who was maybe in a operation room since she didn't came to the chat for 5 minutes. Anxiety took the best of her.

'P-please, s-someone tell me it's a dream......' Y/N thought before she fainted away. One of the staff walked to the bathroom when she saw Y/N laying on the bathroom. 'OH MY GOD!'

.............

'Jungkook what happened?' 'I don't know but I am feeling so restless Namjoon hyung. As if something bad is happening towards my other half. I-I feel like anxiety has taken over me for a reason.' 'You are talking like while you were sleeping's male version. Like he can see when he is dreaming what happens to his soulmate and feels restless.' Hoseok laughed and said, 'It's your imagination only. Maybe you were scared of the interview.'

Jungkook shook his head but didn't said anything. He knew it wasn't for the interview. He is not afraid of interviews for almost 3 years. Yet he didn't said anything but walked away with the guys to their dorm.

................

'Are you okay?' Sana asked. 'Yeah, I am fine onnie.' 'The doctor said that you blacked out because of high anxiety. But you were fine earlier.' 'I-It's nothing onnie-' Y/N's phone rang as she saw it was the nurse and told Sana that she is okay before walking towards the bus station to go to her house.

'A-aunt-' 'Y/N, I need to do your and his test now!'......................

TO BE CONTINUED......