24

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N looked at the de@d body of her foster parents as she broke down. Jungkook kneeled down and held her shoulder for support. Y/N cried as she tried to wake them up.

'M-mom.......wake up! Look I am here now! P-please wake up! See you Y/Nie is crying, A-Ara is crying too.... Mom....D-dad! Please stop this drama! WAKE UP! WHY ARE YOU LYING THERE!'

Both twin's parents looked at their daughter as cried. Not because of the de@th of the Lee's but because their daughter was crying for another person. Their daughter were addressing some random people her parents. Mrs. Jeon hugged her husband as she tried to think wisely. There weren't sad since they didn't even knew those Lee's but they hated them since they kidnapped Y/N. But they also knew that the Lee's had took good care of Y/N.

'This was a murder. The person very much knew that the Lee's were about to open their mouth and reaver that person, so he or she killed them.' Officer Ron said.
'F-find them.......WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING ANYTHING!'

Y/N yelled as she grabbed the collar of the you officer. Jungkook quickly pulled her towards himself. He dragged Y/N out of the room as Ara's uncle took her to their house. They knew that their relatives were wrong. Y/N was strictly told to stay in the hospital. Her neck wound was still there. Her head and back bones still hurts. Jungkook took her to the car as one of the police officer also went with them.

-

'Look mister, I-I don't know who you are but please leave me! I am not your sister!'

Y/N said as she walked away from Jungkook and entered her hospital room. She told the nurse not to let anyone in as she will sleep now. The nurse did what she was told to. The Jeons were now sitting in the bench of the hospital. Rest of the boys were in their dorm..

-

'Jin hyung, did you called Jungkook? What did he said?' Yoongi asked.
'I called him but he isn't receiving it. Let's go and find him.' Jin said.

Both of them were about to go when Taehyung and Namjoon stopped them. They were worried too but didn't wanted more members life to be at risk. They decided Jin and Taehyung will be finding Jungkook and the rest of the boys will be staying in the hospital. Hoseok and Jin went to the parking lot. They decided in to two groups before they went on their destination......

-

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I looked at the basement of the hospital where my uncle called me. He was my appa's brother. They both never got along. So our family never did any interaction to their family. But today he suddenly called me, telling me that he have something to say and asked me if I could come to the basement.

At first I wanted to deny but then he said it's important. I still denied. Now two big guards dragged me here. They made me sit on the chair as they tight the ropes around me. They took my phone but they didn't knew that I had another phone.

'Welcome!' I looked at the direction. It was my uncle. I could see him smirking at me. 'Why are you doing this?' I asked. He walked towards me and signaled those men to back off a little. One of them went to out and came with a chair. He sat in front of me and said,

'Oh son, you know what? Your father is not my real brother. He was adopted. He was F*CKING ADOPTED, YET MY DAD GAVE HIS PROPERTIES TO HIM! My dad asked Bang Si Hyuk to give you an opportunity in BIGHIT! I was my father's biological son! It was my right and my son's right to have your father and YOUR position. You shouldn't have this position! It belongs to my son! Your father's position belongs to me! And for that I have to kill you and your twin who is also on our way. If both of you or one of you dies, then your position will automatically given to my son since he is your only cousin brother. And your father's properties also will be my son's name after a certain age of him!'

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook looked at his uncle still unfazed as his uncle was already red because of anger. His uncle then suddenly stopped. He thought something and smirked again making Jungkook confused.

'Want to know why you couldn't meet your beloved so called twin earlier? Or why she was send far away from you guys?'
'What do you mean by that?........TELL ME!' Jungkook screamed.

His uncle was satisfied with the reaction as he laughed. The laugh made Jungkook shiver and cringe at how evil someone's laugh can be.

'I.......I was the one who told those Lee's to switch their dead baby with your sister. I was the one who did this with my other team members to make you guys suffer........'

TO BE CONTINUED.......