13

AUTHOR'S POV(2 WEEKS LATER)

It has been more than 2 weeks since Y/N last saw her twin. Yoongi sometimes gives her Jungkook's recent photos as Taehyung gives her live video. Y/N was thankful to those men. Yet she didn't knew that they knew everything. She just prayed everything will be fine. 

She heard that Jungkook this days seems to be a little down. So she tried to cheer herself so that he could feel happy too. Yet she couldn't. She also applied in to the SM Entertainment and to her surprise, they accepted her. Since she didn't had anyone now, she had to work hard. She was chosen as a staff member who will only arrange everything for the members. 

She was selected as EXO's staff. The media was calm now. She was now working as a secret staff since the company didn't wanted to be in trouble. She also was working in the private café of different artists as the company gave her an opportunity since she needed money.

Everything was too much for her now. She was now a depressed girl. She would always cry in her sleep. Her unwanted family, her foster parents who took her as their own, her twin who didn't wanted another siblings were too much for her. The information of her being the twin of the world's biggest boy band group was too much for her.

That's why she decided to move back in to Busan. Now only the nurse whom she address as her aunt, is her one and only person. She wants to go there. Currently she is laughing. How? Because one of the member of EXO, Chen has became too close with her. Not in a romantic way but as a brother figure. Which she craved for. 

'Oppa, why are you so f-funny?' Y/N laughed before giving Chen his coffee. They were in the private café. She met with Twice's members as well. All of them were so good towards her. 'Y/N?' Y/N turned around only to see BTS members. She froze.

'Hey Y/N! How are you?' Jimin asked. 'I-I am fine oppa.... H-how are you guys?' 'We are fine too. You are here?' 'I-I actually got job in SM entertainment and also in this café, Namjoon oppa.' 'Why are you doing two jobs at the same time?' Jungkook asked. 

'She actually will shift back to Busan, so she is making money for the time being.' 'I will ask you later that how did you know about this Jin hyung.' Hoseok said. Jungkook looked happy to see Y/N but yet he felt sad that she will be moving to Busan. He talked with the guys about his feelings. He didn't knew why but he felt a connection with her. Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung knew why but couldn't say anything.

Jimin said maybe he is in love with her but Jungkook denied. He said he doesn't like her in that way. He was confused why he is feeling like this. 'Can you give me Ice americano?' Yoongi said as Y/N nodded. 'Of course oppa. Wait here. Oh, what would you guys take?'

'I want strawberry milk shake!' 'The others will take ice americano.' Taehyung and Jin said as the rest of the guys nodded. 'Can you give me banana milk?' 'Okay,' Y/N said in a low voice trying to see her twin as much as she can before they could leave.

'Oh! Y/N also love banana milk!' Chen said as the guys looked at him. 'Y-yeah,' Y/N said smiling awkwardly she left to prepare their drinks. She googled about Jungkook and found that whatever she likes is liked by him too. 'Another thing in common.' Jungkook thought.

'Oh, you know Y/N hyung?' Taehyung asked. 'Yes, she was all alone on our company, she didn't even made any friends nor anyone tried. I felt so sad that's why I talked with her and now we are friends. She is so sweet. I sometimes think why I don't have a sister like her? I really wish if I could just make her my sister as she is orphan.'

'Orphan?!' Yoongi asked. 'Yes, she told me that she is orphan.' Jin felt a pang in his chest. She feels this lonely? She.....she thinks herself as an orphan now? Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung were thinking the same thing.

'I asked her if I could address her as my sister then she told me that she has a twin an elder brother and parents as well but she is still orphan. Don't tell it to other people. She told me not to say this to anyone. But also told me that you guys knew. So I informed you not to tell anyone else.'

Jungkook sighed. He also felt bad for her. He felt angry when he thought about her family. 'How could they just abandoned her?!' He thought not knowing that family is he himself and he himself didn't wanted another sibling.

Y/N served the boys the drinks as she stood there looking at her brother. 'Thanks for the drink Y/N-ie.' 'You're welcome Tae oppa.' She smiled. Jungkook looked at her. She was sitting beside Chen. He didn't knew why but he felt jealous and sad that Taehyung and Chen could make her laugh. 

'Bye~' The boys walked away as Y/N sighed. She closed her eyes and thought about her real parents, her big brother and twin. Maybe because of twin's bond, she feels that she is more close to Jungkook than Jung-hyun yet she loved her both brothers. y/N suddenly felt a pain rush through her full body as she groaned a little.

'THE BTS MEMBERS HAD MET WITH AN ACCIDENT. ONE OF THE MEMBER NAMED JEON JUNGKOOK WAS HIT BY A TRUCK WHILE WALKING TOWARDS THEIR CAR. HE AND THE OTHER MEMBERS ARE TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL. FOR THE FURTHER NEWS, STAY WITH US.'

Y/N and every single person on that café looked at the TV screen. 'W-what? H-how? T-they just left 5 minutes ago!' Y/N screamed before running out of there, ignoring her pain. Chen followed her as well. The other artists also ran out of there and looked outside. The police were there. The ambulance were fading out of their sight.

Since there was loud music, they couldn't hear the police's siren nor any other sounds. Y/N sobbed as she groaned before bending on her knees. 'Y-Y/N! What happened?!! A-are you okay?!!' Chen asked while holding her shoulder. 'I-It hurts....H-he is in t-too much pain...Ahhh!' She cried as she heled her stomach and chest before breathing heavily. She knew her twin is pain. She could feel it.

'Oh god! What are you saying?!!' Chen was confused and didn't knew what to do. 'O-Oppa....J-Jungkook oppa....He is in too much p-pain....P-please take me to him...C-Chen oppa! Please take me to him!' Y/N begged as Chen took her in to his car.

He didn't knew why she was saying that Jungkook was in too much pain. He thought that Y/N wanted him to take to Jungkook. But since she was maybe sick that's why thought to take her in to the hospital too.

'Hyung, can you find out in which hospital Jungkook is taken to?' Chen asked his manager as the manager told him to hang on before saying, 'He is in XXXXXXXX private hospital. It is near to where your car's location is showing since I tracked your location.' 'Thanks hyung.'

Chen quickly drove there. He didn't cared if someone would misunderstand as he knew humanity comes first before fame and money. After they reached there Y/N barely could move. He took her hand and guided her in to the hospital.

'Sir, you can't see him. The HYBE company strictly prohibited not to allow anyone in.' The nurse said when Chen asked about Jungkook. 'P-please let us go! I-I need to see him!' Y/N said as she cried.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......