48

Happy Eid Mubarak to my Muslim readers...☺️☺️
AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N looked at her sister as she spread her arms for her. Ara rushed towards her and hugged her tightly. Crying, sobbing they both sat on the floor not caring about anyone else. Jung-hyun sighed as he walked a little away from them. Giving them enough time and some personal space. But he still stood close to them.

'H-how are you baby? Are you eating well? Does anyone bully you?' Y/N asked as she broke the hug. Y/N held Ara's cheeks and again said, 'You look thin! Are you not eating well?!'

'Onnie.........I.....I missed you so much! I.....Mom...Dad..I.....'

Ara let out a huge sob as she started to cry more.

'Why did you left? Why did you came to see me after so long?'

'Ara, baby.....Onnie had works. But now I have no work so I came to see you. I know you are upset that I am not with you anymore but trust me I hate that too. I wanted to take you with me but I can't....Because....uh..'

'I know.....you are Jungkook oppa's sister. You are not my real sister. I know. Grandma told me everything. My parents were so cruel! How could they do this?! I am so sorry onnie!'

'Why are you apologizing to me? You have no fault in this case okay? And they were not just your mom and dad. They were my mom and dad too. I would have never forgave them if they mistreated me even after stealing me from my family but they always cared for me like their own child. And....I also loved them okay? I really wanted to take you from here, with me. But I can't. I am not your legal guardian after mom and dad. But I promise even if I am busy, even if nobody lets me to come to you, even if I get kidnapped, I sill still come to see you.....on your birthday....'

Ara looked at Y/N as Y/N smiled.

'Happy birthday little baby. I wish you can get every happiness in the world. I hope you grow up in to a beautiful and honest lady and help others. I hope you get a handsome man and be happy with him.' Y/N smiled.

'More than Jungkook oppa?'

Y/N giggled as she nodded her head.

'But you know what? I had a little crush on him but now I can't have a crush on him.' Ara said pouting.

'Why?'

'Because he is you brother now. If he is my onnie's brother then he will also be my brother right?'

Y/N smile as she nodded.

'So what? There are a lot of handsome people too. They are also handsome. More handsome than my silly brother. If only you knew how annoying he is. You are too good than him as a sibling.'

'But aren't siblings meant to be fight? In that case you twi are the real siblings. Unlike me....'

Y/N sighed as she hugged Ara.
.
.
Jung-hyun's heart broke when he heard Ara saying that Jungkook is also her brother in one way. It made him think that how cheap minded he is. He was being selfish while bringing his sister here. But that little child was way too innocent and honest. She wasn't jealous of Jungkook nor she hated that she was alone.

That's when he realized that he had everything. Parents, a sister, a brother, a girlfriend, lots of friends etc. But Ara lost her parents, her sister. She was alone yet she never complaint or told Y/N to take her away or stay with her.

He whipped the little amount of tears which gathered in his eyesight and walked towards them with the cake that he and Y/N brought for Ara.

'Happy birthday Ara.' Jung-hyun wished as he gave her the cake.

Ara gasped as she took the cake. She couldn't say anything as she looked at Jung-hyun. He stood there nervously as he couldn't understand why she was frozen in her spot.

'Ara, thank oppa...He brought a cake for you, why are you still stood frozen?' Y/N asked.

'O......onnie..........H-HE........HE IS JEON JUNG-HYUN!! OMGGGGGGGGG!!'

Ara screamed as she started to fangirl. Jung-hyun looked at her with his big doe eyes.

'She is an ARMY oppa.' Y/N whispered to him as he finally understood the matter.

'Hehe, sorry oppa.......Can I call you oppa?' Ara asked as she accepted the cake.

'Of course you can!' Jung-hyun said smilingly.

'Ara.....when you get permission from the hostel that you can go home, can I come and take you to Seoul? Can you stay with me until the end of the vacation? Onnie has her own apartment now.'

'Are you willing to take me with you for 1 month?! I mean, my vacation will be for 1 month. And.....I don't think you want to take me in your home for this long...'

'And why not?'

'Cause now you are Jeon Y/N. Also I.......I don't know......'

'Listen Ara, everything I have is yours too. Even if I have two brothers now, I had a sister way before I had them in my perspective. And I don't mind having you living with me for the rest of my life!'

'You onnie is right. You are also her sister. You are my sister too now. So don't worry. Unless you want to spend you vacation with your gran-'

'No! I don't want to stay there! Grandma always talks how my parents were and made me feel ashamed to have that types of parents. So please take me with you onnie! My vacation will start after 3 weeks.'

'Okay. Go inside now. It's already evening. The campus door will soon be locked. Don't worry I will come to pick you up.' Y/N said.

Ara hugged Y/N and then Jung-hyun before thanking them for making her birthday memorable. After Ara went inside of the campus, Jung-hyun and Y/N went towards their car and drove away not before taking a lot of selfies and photos of themselves as they didn't had any memories together.

'Oppa?'

'Hmm?'

'You weren't bored right?'

'And why would I?'

'Uhh....you didn't wanted to come here willingly and I just guessed.'

'I know I was insecure and.....I don't even know why I didn't wanted you to come here. Maybe I thought if you come here and see Ara, you will change your decision and stay here forever. I know silly right?'

'No oppa. It's not silly. If I was in your place I would've threatened you not to come and see your sister cause I will also think those and many more.' She said giggling.

'But, when I met Ara and saw how humble and kind she is I felt guilty. That's when I knew why you wanted to see her. She is now alone in this cruel world, carrying the guiltiness of her parents. So I don't mind her staying with you for a month or more. In fact I will come and visit her numerous times princess.'

Y/N smiled as she took Jung-hyun's right hand and kissed the back of his hand before playing with his fingers.

'Thank you oppa.......for bringing me here.......' Y/N said smiling.

Just when she thought she was finally happy, she didn't knew that something unexpected is waiting for her which will change her happiness fully......

TO BE CONTINUED.......