88

At least 20+ votes for the next chapter as well as supporting the author:)

Author's pov

It was a peaceful night after Jung hyun came back from his parent's house with his girlfriend. His mind was calm.

But it wasn't the same case as his girlfriend's. Hyejin anxiously waited and thought about how to give him the letter.

'Should I just give it to him and say that it came earlier?' She thought.

'Yes, let's do this. If I say that it came to my office's address then he may suspect something.' She talked to herself.

'Babe, I am going to change.'

'O-okay. I will change in the room.' Hyejin said as she went to her cupboard and pulled the night dress out.

Even though it was just 7 pm, she thought to get dressed for bed since they won't go outside anymore for tonight.

While thinking about how to tell her boyfriend, she didn't when Jung hyun came out of the bathroom.
.
.
Jung hyun leaned on the wall as he looked at his girlfriend who just took off her t-shirt and wore her night dress with adorable eyes.

At that moment he saw the envelope. It was strange since nowadays nobody sends them any type of letter. But he shrugged off the matter.

But curiosity took the best of him as he started to walk towards the nightstand. He peeked at the letter's title only to see some words.

JJH

It was quite familiar to him.

'Wait isn't it the short form of my name?' He thought until he recalled not only he has the same short form.

'Maybe it's for one of her colleagues?' He again thought.

But still, why would she bring her colleague here? He tried to shrug off the matter by asking his girlfriend directly.

'Babe? What is this?' He asked.

He looked at her only to see that Hyejin was also looking at him.

'A-actually this is for you.'

'For me?'

'Yes...I found this outside of our apartment's door this morning before I went to the office.'

'Oh. Who could it be?' Jung hyun confusedly looked at the envelope as he took it in his hands.

'I-I don't know. Maybe you should open it and see.' Hyejin said as she sat down on the single couch and started to scroll through social media.

Jung hyun sat down on the bed while holding the envelope. The handwriting was oddly familiar to him but he couldn't figure it out.

He opened it and took the letter out. His eyes widened when he saw the whole letter.

Since the envelope had only 3 letters, he couldn't figure it out. But after seeing the handwriting, his heart knew who it was from but his mind was playing games.