50

(The picture is mine. I took it personally. Do not re-edit it:)

Can't believe we already reached 50 no. Episode. 🤧🤧 Thank you for reading this series. Thank you to all my readers. Please vote and comment to motivate me☺️. Don't worry it's not the end...We have a long way ahead for The Jeon Twins.

PST: Y/N NOW CALL JUNGKOOK OPPA. I JUST GOT TO KNOW THAT TWINS ALSO CALL THE OTHER OLDER ONE OPPA OR ONNIE OR NOONA OR HYUNG. SO I CHANGED HER CALL TO JUNGKOOK FROM GGUK TO OPPA. DON'T GET CONFUSED.

AUTHOR'S POV

Panic, Anxiety......This is all Jungkook was feeling at this moment. Even though the air conditioner was on, he was sweating as if he just ran 10 kilometers. The moment he regain his conscious mind, others were already on the ground with Y/N's head on Namjoon's lap. Jimin had an extra scarf with him which he wore for style in his waistband. He quickly unfold the scarf from his belt and gave it to Taehyung who was close to Y/N.

Jin and Taehyung already tightened the scarf on her head trying to stop the bleeding. After coming back to his senses, Jungkook let out a huge scream before rushing towards his twin. Pushing Taehyung a little, Jungkook tried to wake her up.

'Y/N.......Y/N! W-wake up! This is not time to prank! Hyung! Tell Her To Wake Up Right Now! Y/N! Jeon Y/N!!' He said. Tears came and in a few seconds he was sobbing.

Yoongi called the ambulance as the staffs quickly came back with a first aid kit. One of them was trained for medical care. So she quickly pulled out the scarf and put the bandage to prevent more bleeding. Jungkook pushed Y/N towards him and then took her on his arms and stood up.

'Where are you taking her Jungkook?!' Hoseok asked.

'H-hyung! Ambulance is not coming! We....we need to at least take her down! She-she is bleeding hyung!' Jungkook said crying.

After they came downstairs, the ambulance also came after a few minutes. Yoongi, Jungkook and Namjoon sat on back with Y/N as the other took their car out and followed them from behind. The security guards were also following from behind and ahead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'E-excuse me! Do you know where Jeon Y/N is taken?' Jung-hyun asked as soon as he came to the hospital's reception.

'Uh...let me check sir.'

'Please do fast!'

'It's on the 3r floor. Go from that elevator and press 3no. button. After you reach 3rd floor, go to your left since right side is for baby deliveries.'

'Okay Thanks.' Jung hyun said and rushed towards the elevator and pressed the 3rd button.

After he reached 3rd floor, he ran to his left. After a few wards, he was about to run forward more when he stopped abruptly after hearing Crying, sobbing, screaming. This is all he could hear from his right side. But what made him stop was when he heard his little brother's name.

He turned his head to his right and there stood his brother. Soaked in blood of his sister. Jin and Jimin were beside him. Jungkook was continuously crying and saying his little sister's name. He rushed towards them. Jungkook was now hugging Jimin and was crying on his shoulder.

Jung hyun was also crying. After he reached there he could clearly see that apart from Hoseok and Yoongi everyone's t-shirts were soaked in blood. Yoongi and Hoseok had bloods only in their hands and a little amount of blood on their t-shirt.

Blood. Blood. Blood.

He could see bloods everywhere. His eyes rolled a little because of dizziness after looking this much blood.