27

AUTHOR'S POV

The room had a one way or two way mirror which was seen through from the other side. But onthe other side, the person could see himself. Bts members, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook's brother were there. Looking absolutely stunned at what was happening in front of them.

5 Minutes before the video was played

Y/N and the others were looking at what Jungkook was playing. The twin's parents cried. Nobody knew that it was Jungkook's own uncle who separated their child from them. Jin and Yoongi were proud that their maknae has recorded it. But everyone were confused when Jian laughed and said that it could be a false attack.

They looked at Y/N who sighed as she took out her phone and opened it. Jimin and Hoseok were beside her both side. They saw her going through her gallery. There were a lot of photos of Jungkook, his brother and Mr. and Mrs. Jeon's. They could tell that the photos were taken secretly.

Y/N clicked on a video as she walked towards the projector operator. She pulled out a plug and connected it with her phone and turned off the main switch of the lights. She walked back to her previous place. She put her hands on her hips and counted 3,2,1 as the video started.

'The pose was sexy though.' Jimin thought as he shook his head while trying to not to think about these at this moment. (What could we expect from the king of flirt?;)

'Hahaha, yeah you are saying the truth. By the way, Our mission is coming to an end.........I am giving Y/N a strong drug which will make her loss her memories of the past few years. If the dose continues, then she will totally forget herself! Moreover those Lee's are also with me since they want their beloved DAUGHTER back.........................Yes, those Jeons are our second target. Oh, contact HIM. I guess if he kills Jungkook then I can give the evidence of him killing Jungkook to the police and can also tell them that it was all his works! Then our way will be easy for moving out of Korea. Our project will be finish by then..........................You decide what to do with Jeon Y/N. Well nobody will find out about our real iden-Hey! I have to hang up now! Someone is coming!'

Everyone was shocked even more. They could see Jian's shocked face as well as could notice their own faces being a shocked sacks. Jian was fuming in anger as Y/N clapped her hands before walking out of the room to the investigation room.
.
.
'Y-you!?'
'Yes, me. Oh, you are thinking how did I got this video? Or how do I remember everything? Or how did Ggukie oppa knows everything? Or something else Mr. Jian?' Y/N sassed at Jian as she walked towards Jungkook's chair and stood behind him placing her left hand on his shoulder with a swag which made Yoongi grin even though he was shocked as hell.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat as he heard his twin calling him with the nickname his parents, brother and close one calls. Surely she was his close one and he loved it. He held himself from crying at that moment as he thought to spoil her after everything will be finally over.

'How......HOW?!' Jian screamed.

Y/N rolled her eyes as she said, 'I. Never. Forgot. Anything. At. The. First. Place. Mr.Jian.' Y/N said as she emphasized every word.

On the secret room, the twin's parents and their brother and also the members were shocked except one person. Cause he/she knew that Y/N never lost her memories in the first place.

'I recorded this video and I think this is enough to send him to jail right officer?' Y/N asked to officer Ron.

Ron nodded and told them that it was more than enough clue. The high court guys also approved and ordered Officer Malfoy and Ron to send Jian to the main jail as soon as possible as they both will be coming back to the station tomorrow with the final judgment for Jian. They also asked both officers to arrest the other members of Jian's too.