77

(lucky number 77)

[For MiMi4_4 & AV_Fanfiction  who wanted more and more and more words 😂]

AUTHOR'S POV

'Miss Ito Y/N?'

'This is me!' Y/N said.

'Please come in.'

Y/N nodded and walked inside.

It took barely 1 day to make her new identity card and other necessary documents. So the first thing she did was to take an appointment with a doctor for her check-up.

There were two reasons why she first went to the doctor, not to Niki's parents' house or college.

First, after waking up from the coma, she didn't have any proper check-ups with the doctor.

Second, she was very afraid of the sudden change in her voice. She wanted to know what was happening.

'Hello, Ms.Ito. Please sit down.'

'Hello, doctor Suki.' Y/N said as she sat down in front of the old doctor.

'So what is your problem, Ms.Ito.'

Y/N felt a little uncomfortable when she heard that surname. But this is what she has chosen in the end.

'I-I have woke up from a coma recently.'

'Oh.'

'I was in a coma for a few months has woke up two weeks ago.'

'Okay..'

'But I didn't have any check-ups after my coma. So I wanted to do a check-up regarding that.'

'Okay. Do you have your reports with you?'

'Yes.' Y/N said as she gave the doctor her reports.

Where did the reports come from? Well, Hoshi had to do a fake raid or something like that to the hospital and asked one of the staff members to give him a record of her medical records when she was in a coma. He did this when she left for Japan back then.

'Hmm. Please lay down miss. Ito. I will have to run a few tests on you to see if you are healthy enough.'

'Okay.'

Y/N observed whatever the doctor was doing to use the techniques and shortcuts when she will be a doctor in the future.

'Your blood pressure is a little bit high. Maybe you are stressed for some reason. Try to eat soft foods and less spicy for a while. Walk outside too.'

'Thank you, doctor.'

'It's okay. Don't mention.'

'Oh. I have another problem.'

'Yes, Ms.Ito?'

'I-I......uhh...my throat doesn't seem like the same. I-I mean my voice..'

'What do you mean by your voice?' The doctor was now confused.

'After waking up from the coma, my voice is different. It wasn't the same as before. Is it natural?' She asked with a worried voice.

'Uhh...for a person who woke up from a coma, it is not natural. However, it may seem to be natural to us if you screamed a lot or have hurt your throat in any way.'

'But I haven't screamed or hurt my throat in any way.' She said confusedly.

'Well, how did you fall into a coma, Miss. Ito?'