76

"Sometimes you have to make a decision that will break your heart but will give peace to your soul"

AUTHOR'S POV

'Hello hyung!' Jungkook greeted Hoshi cheerfully.

Hoshi let out a huge cough as an answer as Jungkook looked at Hoshi with eyes widen.

'Hyung are you okay!? Do you want some water?'

Hoshi started to shook his head quickly as he tried to not cough anymore. But the luck wasn't on his side. He chocked on his saliva while trying not to cough.

After awhile of trying to gain his peace, Hoshi finally was fine. He looked at Jungkook and nodded.

'I am fine now. Thanks.' Hoshi said as he took the water which Jungkook stilld gave him even after he said no.

Soon after the plane was in the air. Since it was midnight, the plane's speed was slow. After unbuckling their seatbelts Jungkook took the snacks from the air hostess and gave one to Hoshi and put his one on the tray.

'How is everything going hyung?' Jungkook asked.

'G-good.'

'Don't shutter!! He doesn't know anything Soonyoung!' Hoshi scolded himself.

'How about you?'

'I...I am not good though.'

'Why?'

'Nothing. Just some family problem.' Jungkook sighed.

'Oh. Don't worry everything will be fine.'

Jungkook smiled at his words. Looking at Jungkook's innocent and tired figure Hoshi felt so bad for the younger boy that he almost spilt up about Y/N.

'Hyung?'

'Hmm?'

'You have a sister right?'

'Yes?'

'How do you feel about her? Uhh I mean how do you provide your love and sincerity to her? What do you do when she is upset?'

Hoshi was taken aback at how desperate Jungkook was sounding.

'I....I just do what a brother should do. Uhh...if she is upset then I pamper her with her favorite things like chocolate and watch dramas with her because accompanying her to do those things that she loves always makes her forgive me quickly.'

'Oh.' Jungkook whispered but Hoshi heard it.

'Do you know one time I made a big mistake?' Hoshi said.

'Really?'

'Hmm. I was in High school back then. One of our neighbor was bullying my sister. But I didn't believed her since she is not someone who is being bullied. But guess what? It was true. The man was a sadist. So he was taken away by the police officers. My sister was angry at me for a few months.' Hoshi chuckled.

It was true that one time this thing happened to his sister. But the only thing he lied about was that he didn't believed her. He believed his sister. That's why she treated him with many snacks for a few months as a grateful. Because of him the sadist got caught.

To make Jungkook realize his mistakes, he made up somethings to make his story a little bit like Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Hoshi for a few seconds before he looked in his front and let out a sigh.

'Oh.'

This was it. He then recalled what Jimin said back then when he was looking at the letter which his brother had sent to Jimin.