58

Turn the music on!

Happy late JK birthday:)
(I had to rewrite the whole chapter again:(

Happy late JK birthday:)(I had to rewrite the whole chapter again:(

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook couldn't answer Yoongi's question. He gulped down and just ran towards his twin's ward.

As soon as they ran inside, they all sighed in relief. Jungkook walked towards his twin first as he looked at her calm breathing.

'See, nothing happened!' Jung hyun said.

'But did you found any parcel?' Yoongi asked with a narrowed eyes.

'N-no. Maybe they misnamed. Whatever the main thing is Y/N is okay.'

'Wait.' Jimin suddenly thought something as he walked outside. Yoongi followed Jimin as the Jeons stayed behind with their sister.
.
.
'What happened chim?'

'Hyung, I am looking for the ward boy. He wasn't answering my calls.'

'Maybe he has some works to do.'

'Still. He should've answered at least one time.'

'Excuse me? Did you saw a ward boy named Taemin?' Jimin asked.

'Oh, Taemin oppa? He is in the staff room. Why?' The nurse replied.

'Can you call him?'

'Sure.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Oh? Jimin-shi? What are you doing here?' Taemin the ward boy asked.

'I called you thousand times! Why weren't you answering the call?!'

'Oh, actually after I called you, i suddenly fainted since I have been working for 24 hours straight without any proper rest or sleep.'

'Huh? Are you okay now?'

'Yes I am. But why did you came here? Is everything okay?' Taemin asked.

Yoongi found the topic uninteresting. So he turned his heels to walk away and go into Y/N's room but stopped when he heard,

'We thought Y/N was in danger since nobody was with her. Jung hyun got wrong message by one of your staff saying that he has a parcel and he has to go into the reception to receive it.'

'Oh? But there was someone with Miss.Jeon at that time.' Taemin said confusedly.

'What?' Yoongi asked as he turned around.