45

Author's POV

'Y/N? What happened? Where are you lost for a long time?' Jung-hyun asked as he looked at his sister curiously.

He was a little tensed after he saw the smile being abruptly faded away when he said the name of Jungkook's crush.

Y/N shook her head as she tried to convince her own self that maybe it was another girl. A lot of girl has similar name like Anna. And her father's name can be a coincidence too.

'Nothing oppa. Just remembered someone with the same name.'

'Oh. Well I bought the groceries so let's eat.'

Y/N nodded as she and Hyejin went to cook something.
.
.
.
.
.
'Oppa?'

'Yes?'

Hyejin has already slept awhile ago and Jung-hyun was now about to go to the room after checking that the doors are locked. Y/N was waiting for Jung-hyun to talk about something.

'I....uh, I want to visit my sister.'

Jung-hyun was puzzled for a second until he understood whom she was referring to.

'O-oh. Well if you want to then you can. i have no problem though. I will drop you to her boarding school right?'

She nodded as Jung-hyun patted her head.

'But I can go alone. You don't have to come. I just wanted to inform you so that you won't be tensed when you won't find me. I won't be coming back till the late evening since her boarding school is in Incheon.'

'It's okay. I have free time tomorrow and Hyejin also have work. So I will be spending my time with my little sister tomorrow. So no worries.' Jung-hyun said smiling as she smiled back before they said goodnights and went to their rooms.
.
.
.
'Sorry, what did you said?'

'I said I and Jung-hyun oppa are going to Incheon oppag.'

'And why?'

'To meet Ara. I haven't seen her after mom and dad's death and it's also been a long time.'

Jungkook was a little bit angry when Y/N mentioned about Mr. Lee and her wife being her parents, correction:not real parents. He just couldn't understand why she still loved them and hated them at the same time.

'Well, do whatever you want I won't interfere you. Also even if I say no, you will still go so what us the point of telling me about this?'

Y/N sighed as she looked at the others. It was morning time and everyone was having breakfast.

She, Jung-hyun and Hyejin were also in the Bangtan apartment to have breakfast with the others. She knew Jungkook didn't liked the Lee family. She knew that Jung-hyun also didn't liked the Lee family but he didn't showed it in front of her or others.

But she has spend 90% of her current life with them. With her late foster mother, father, her little sister Ara, her grandparents and her uncle and aunts. She knew them more than she knew the Jeons. She knew that even though they stole her from her real family, they didn't treated her badly.

They in-fact had always treated her like a princess. And that little child Ara, she was not in their cruel plan when they decided to do such a big thing. And Ara also has lost her parents, her sister. But Y/N gained another family. So Ara is the one who is suffering more than anyone else.

'Jungkook, Ara is a little child. What is wrong with you? Is it a crime to visit her? She is our sister's sister that means she is one kind of our sister too. Even though I also don't want Y/N to have any interaction or contact with those Lee-s, Ara sould have the right to meet Y/N. She has lost her parents as well as her sister.' Jung-hyun explained as others also agreed with him.

Jungkook sighed before nodding his head.

'Do whatever you guys want to do.'

'Wait!'

Y/N grabbed a furious Jungkook who was leaving the dining room and dragged him to the living area. She hugged him tightly and said,

'I know you are mad at me and i promise that I only will see how she is doing and then will come back, Jung-hyun oppa is also coming with me so no worries. And also it's not like I will be meeting her every week. I will only meet her only twice or thrice a year.'

'Ok ok, now stop being clingy!' Jungkook said as Y/N giggled before jumping on him making him fall on the couch with a bunny aka his twin on him. She started to tickle him as he laughed and laughed. Th others also came and saw the twins has already bonded again.

'Thank god their fights doesn't remain for a long time.' Jimin said sighing.
.
.
.
.
'Okay we are leaving. Don't wait for us if we come late since it is Saturday and the roads and highways are very busy on this day.' Jung-hyun said as Jungkook nodded.

'Don't miss me too much. Okay oppa?' Y/N said as she stuck her tongue out and teased her twin. Because of their unique bond, she could feel how sad or upset her twin was. So she tried to make him smile.

'I won't miss a pig bruh.' Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

'Well that means you are a pig too cause we both look same and moreover you eat more than me.' Y/N said as she quickly sat on the car and locked the door by moving towards Jung-hyun's side so that Jungkook can not open the door of any side.

Others laughed but Y/N only stuck her tongue out. She opened the window and bid her goodbyes to others as Jung-hyun started the engine.

'See you guys at night or in the morning! I will be giving you guys our pictures. So prepare tissues ~~~'

Jungkook chuckled because of how silly his twin was acting and he knew it was all for him.

Y/N smiled and was about to close her window when she heard something, more like Jungkook whispering since he was just beside her window.

'A-Anna.......?'

TO BE CONTINUED.......