3

Y/N'S POV

Today is my 4th day in HYBE. I was doing Jungkook's make up since then. When I saw how arrogant Jungkook was to me I don't know why, I told PD nim when I will be joining TXT's make up group. He said he has already hired someone for that position and I am now Jungkook's make up artist. To be honest as much as I hated the idea, I liked it since I can see Jimin oppa.

I seriously am having a crush on Jimin oppa. He is so right for me yet I am not right for him. I sighed before walking towards PD nim's room. He called me urgently. I knocked. 'Can I come in sir?' 'Oh, Y/N. Come inside.' I walked inside and saw some new faces along with BTS member's camera men. Yes, I got to know that they were too popular. That's why I also have to wear mask as there is always cameras around.

'Did you called me?' 'Yes, I just saw your reports of school and higher studies and got to know that you have majored in film department.' I nodded. 'Yes, I can film videos and take pictures as well as I majored in make up department from other academy since I liked this 2 things. But I saw most of the companies needed make up artists so I filled for make up artist's place.'

'That's great! We are short of some camera men too. So I was hoping if you could help me with this. I will pay you for that too.' What? I have to do make up and also film them?! 'Please, we have to film RUN BTS tomorrow and we are short of 3 camera men! Help us.' A guy said. 

'I...uh.. Do I have to film them everyday?' 'No, RUN BTS is only held one per month except their world tour. SO you don't have to film them everyday.' What the hell is RUN BTS? 'Don't worry, I guess you don't know about RUN BTS. Our camera men will tell you about it and will also teach you where and which angle will be better to film. Today you have to stay a little late since we have to do RUN BTS tomorrow.' 'It's okay, I have no problem.' I said.

'Okay, so we have to find Namjoon's camera man since she will do Jimin's one-' 'Wait, WHAT?!' I suddenly yelled when I heard that I will be doing Jimin oppa's video. 'I-I uh...I am sorry. Please continue.' I was so embarrassed. But others didn't thought too much about it.

I walked home and laid on my bed before sighing. Today I had to stay there for more than 2 hours longer than usual. I had to learn how they do it, what is RUN BTS and had to watch a few episodes so that I can know what I have to do.

'Onnie, are you okay? You look so tired.' Ara said as I smiled. 'I am fine, just a little tired. How are you? Did you ate?' 'Yes, I ate. Mom and dad are already asleep and told me to sleep as well. But I thought to wait for you.' 'Oh, you don't have to do it. But thanks. I will change my clothes and then we will sleep okay?' 'You won't eat?' 'NO, I already ate while I was coming home since I knew all of you will be sleeping probably.'

After changing my dress, I laid down and hugged Ara. She already was asleep since I took a while to lay on the bed. Tomorrow will be a hectic schedule. Jungkook.... He and I never got along. One time I had accidently dropped his juice on his clothes which the other members said wasn't a big deal, but he was very angry. Maybe that's why we both don't get along?

I am close to Jimin and Yoongi oppa. But I don't know why they and the other make up artists treats me as a Maknae among the girls like they treat to Jungkook as he is the Maknae of the group. I couldn't think much as I felt myself dripping in to deep sleep.....

JUNGKOOK'S POV(NEXT MORNING)

'Hyung! I am leaving!' 'Wait for 5 minutes more!' I sighed and waited for Hoseok hyung. Jimin hyung, Taehyung and Jin hyung already left for the company. Namjoon hyung, and Hoseok hyung will leave in the same car. Me and Yoongi hyung are paired for today. Hoseok hyung was helping Yoongi hyung in some stuff which is why me and Namjoon hyung are waiting for the both of them.

'Can I call our manager and tell him that I want to partner with you?' Namjoon hyung said. 'I also think that hyung. We should let the two lazy person paired up today. Aish! I have to go early. I didn't even ate anything at night too!' I said.

'I am ready now! Let's go Jungkook-ah!' 'I am also ready Namjoon-ah!' Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung came at the same time as I rolled my eyes before walking fast to the car. Yoongi hyung jogged towards me as we both sat on the car before leaving. 

'I know you are hungry but you should've eaten something from the dorm.' 'But I have foods on the company. And I want to eat there.' 'Okay, but why didn't you ate yesterday night?' 'Because of my make up artist. She is so annoying! I told her to give me food she dropped the juice on my dress! Like how clumsy is she?!' 

'It's okay, Jungkook. She is new to this. She will make mistakes. We also had made mistakes when we were trainees.' 'I know hyung but there is another reason why I feel so annoy by her.' 'What it is?' 'She said that she doesn't know us. She doesn't watch K-pop songs yet she does everything I do! Like she copies my things which I never showed her but only our fans or the one who knows us!'

'Maybe she is shy to tell you? Maybe because you are her bias?' 'But then she should've told me right? Yesterday when I came to the studio, I saw her talking with our Camera man of RUN BTS. I suddenly tripped and got hurt on my left foot. She saw that and groaned too while holding her left foot! Like what the hell?! She was imitating me! As if she was making fun of me!'

'Maybe she has a disease which is to imitate what the front person does?' 'Then why would she only does mine on-' 'We are here sir.' The driver said making me stop my words. I sighed as me and Yoongi hyung stepped out of the car. 'Don't think too much okay? Just give her a chance. Try to understand her. You and she both are the Maknae and also are the same age. SO you both should get along more.'

I didn't said anything just nodded as we both went inside the building. Yoongi hyung and I went to the 6th floor where Yoongi hyung's studio was. Yoongi hyung opened the door as we both walked inside. There she was with Jin hyung and Jimin hyung.

'Oh, you guys finally came?' 'Yeah, Yoongi hyung took a lot of time though.' I said before walking towards Jin hyung. He was eating chips. I took some and started to eat. Yoongi hyung walked towards the fridge and took out some Frozen foods.

'Y/N-ah?' Yoongi hyung said. 'Yes, oppa?' 'Can you take these foods and warm it up in the microwave?' 'HUH?! Uhh...O-Oppa....' 'Hmm?' 'I-I..uh,I am....uh.. I am scared of m-microwave....' WHAT..THE..ACTUAL..FUCK?!!

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[EDITED]