38

(5 votes at least)

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was eating the chicken when suddenly I choked. I coughed for a little as Hobi hyung who was beside me gave me the paper cup filled with water. I drank the water as I suddenly felt pain on my heart. It was hurting as if someone just broke my heart in to two pieces.

It was still new for me to understand that aside from myself, I could also feel my twin's pain. I forgot that pat as I clenched my chest and a groan left from my mouth catching others attention.

'What happened Jungkook?!' Namjoon hyung put his hand on my shoulder as I tried to talk but I felt too sad to talk. After a few seconds, I could feel normal again as I sighed.

'I am fine now hyung. I don't know why suddenly I felt my heart hurt so much!'
'Huh? Out of sudden?!' Hobi hyung asked.
'Maybe because of oppa being choked, I have read on my textbook about this type of situation.' Y/N said.

Suddenly I remembered that I could feel her pain too. But why would she be in pain when she was having fun with us?! Maybe she said the truth.

'Look who solved the problem? Our little doctor~' Jimin hyung and Tae hyung teased her.

She blushed as she covered her face. I laughed as well as I started to tease her.

'Yeah, my twin has became a doctor without even studying in to the college and medical university ~'

She became red as she quickly walked out of the room saying that she isn't a doctor yet with a pout. We laughed at her as we finished our remaining snacks. She already came back after a few minutes later.

'Thanks for the lunch Y/N. It was great!' Jin hyung said as others also thanked her too. She smiled as she finally stepped back for us to practice the dance again.
.
.
.
.
Y/N'S POV
I saw how my twin and the rest of the guys danced. They were exhausted yet they danced again and again when one of them was wrong to their own parts. I realized how one person's mistake can effect the other members making me think about myself and my life.

After I was known as his twin I gained popular which has both love and hatred towards me. Because of me, Jungkook oppa, Jin oppa, Joonie oppa, Yoongi oppa, Jimin oppa, Hoba and Tae oppa, omma, appa and Jung-hyun oppa's life has been changed, is it good or bad?

I wish I had someone who could tell me what was right. But right now I want to shake those thoughts away as I recorded my brother's silly dances that he was making with Tae oppa.

Suddenly Jung-hyun oppa's message popped up as I read that.

'Y/N are you free now? I wanna spend my time with my lil sister'

Me: 'Of course oppa. I am currently on HYBE. So let's meet wherever you want me to meet.'

'Oh, don't worry I was heading towards the destination but I can come to pick you up since HYBE building is on my way'

'Okay....'

I put my earplugs and the lunch boxes arranged so that I can leave whenever oppa texts me.

'Are you going now?'

I looked up to see Gguk. He was seating a lot as a staff member who was patting his exposed skin with a towel.

'Yes, Hyunie oppa messaged me that he wants to talk with me. He will be coming to pick me up.' I said.

'I also want to join!' He pouted as I laughed.

'Don't worry I will tell oppa to visit us someday and then we three will spend our sibling date together okay?'

He nodded as I ruffled his hairs which were already messed up because of the dance practice. I then kissed his forehead and said,

'Behave good to your hyung gguk. I will take my leave now.' I said with a stern voice as he got scared and nodded quickly.

I tried hard to not laugh as he didn't understood at first but when others started to laugh hard and Hoba, Jimin oppa and Jinie oppa were already in the ground laughing to hard, gguk seemed to state in his mind that what the hell just happened before looking at me with widen yet deadly eyes.

'Did you just ordered ME?!?!'

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH' I laughed as I quickly ran away from their before he could follow me.
.
.
.
'Annyong oppaaa!' I said as I sat on the car.

'Annyong sugar.'

'Sugar?'

'Why, can't I give nicknames to my cute baby sister?'

'I-I no I mean...yes you can. It's actually I was never given a nickname since I didn't had any older brother or sister.' I said as I looked outside with a sad face.

It hurts when I think that if I wasn't adducted then I would've done a lot of fun things with my brothers, would've have pranked them, would've teased them if they had some crush on someone. I would've played with them and so on.
.
.
'Hey, what are you thinking? We have already reached sugar.'

'Oh some stuffs.'

We walked inside as oppa ordered 2 pastries and 2 espresso. As soon as we sat down he handed me a bag. I confusedly took the bag from him as he spoke,

'Omma, she brought 3 diaries when I was young. At that time, she was pregnant with you two. She brought it so that we can write our fantasies, what we want to be or want to do etc. she wanted to give us this when we become 15. I got mine and gguk got his. But she carefully put yours one on her locker when we got to know that you are......you know what I mean right?'

I nodded.

'But after they shifted in Busan permanently, she gave me that diary. I put that on my locker. Now since your birthday was a chaotic one, I finally got time to give you as a gift. Write everything you want, decorate it like you want. Mine one has some pages left since I didn't wrote too much.'

The last thing I know was I hugged him tightly breaking in to tears as I thanked him for the gift......

TO BE CONTINUED........

[Look who has came. Your author. After a long time! Finally my exams are finished! Well not exactly though, I still have 1 subject left which will be held the day after tomorrow. The exam was shit since I sat for exam after 2 years! Physics was the most hardest one. And my mom is too furious and maybe will ground me again. But whatever cause I have another iPad;) so you guys can chill.

Also you can drop any kind of questions you want to ask even if it is about me:) even thought most of you are silent readers. But your votes and comments really encourage me! So keep support me guys. That's all. .. ... ....]