63

This chapter is dedicated to MiMi4_4 one of my attentive and favorite follower who always votes and comments in this series ☺️. Thanks for reading this series.

Vote and comment so that I can know you guys as well :)

AUTHOR'S POV

'What are you doing here?'
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N stood still. She could recognize the voice but still she couldn't identify the owner of the voice. She gulped as she slowly turned her body around to the source of that voice.

'We are here for the Coronavirus vaccine.'

Y/N sighed when she saw nobody was asking her. She was a crowd of boys. She immediately recognized them. It was TXT, ENHYPEN and SEVENTEEN members. They were in this private hospital for their vaccines. Not all of them was present there.

She then understood that the voice was S.coups's who was the leader of Seventeen. And the one who answered him was Yeonjun who was the leader of TxT. Y/N had done their make-ups as well. So she knew that she have to leave quickly otherwise they can recognize her.

She turned around and pressed her scarf more towards her face and started to walk. She was this close to go to the elevator until the person who was walking out of the elevator bumped into her making her fall on the ground on her butt.

'Ah!' She just gasped.

'Oh my god! Miss are you okay? I am so sorry!' The man said as he crouched down towards her.

'Yaa Hoshi hyung! Why are you so clumsy like Jeonghan hyung?' Another voice came.

'Hyung what did you do this ti-'

Another voice came from behind the guy named Hoshi who was in the elevator with him until his eyes landed on Y/N.

'Ms.Y/N?'
.
.
.
.
Y/N again gasped after seeing that person. He was none other than Choi Soobin. Of course he will know her. She made him drinks with her own hands and they joked around so many times.

'How can he recognize me!?' She thought until she realized that the scarf that she was putting on her face was now laying on the floor. Her face was now visible to anyone.

'Do you know her Soobin?' Hansol asked.

'Of course he will. Do you think in this private hospital, we will meet some commoners? Of course she is with some artist or actors.' Dino said.

'No, you.......you look familiar.' Hoshi said as he frowned his eyebrows.

'Of course she will! She was our make-up artist!' Soobin smiled.

'Why are you guys here?' Another voice came from behind them.

They looked towards the voice and saw Yeonjun and Sunoo coming towards them. Meanwhile Y/N already had tears formed which were threatening to come out.

'Who is sh- Y/N noona?' Yeonjun looked at Y/N with confused face.

It was complete silence for a few seconds until Yeonjun screamed.

'OH MY GOD NOONA!?!?!? YOU WOK UP!?!?!?'

'WHAT THE HELL! SHE WOKE UP OMG I FORGOT!!!' Soobin screamed after he realized that Y/N woke up.

The Enhypen and Seventeen members were looking at them confusedly as Soobin and Yeonjun quickly bend on their knees and crouched towards her crying body. Hoshi quickly crouched behind to give those two Chois some space with the anonymous girl aka Y/N.