29

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone was silent after Jungkook and Y/N told them everything. Mrs.Jeon took Y/N beside her and hugged her tightly. Crying, she said to Y/N that how brave she was and she did a very good job. Suddenly,

'Well, I knew that Y/N didn't forgot anything.'

Y/N looked at the person as she was confused.

'Y-you?! How?!' Jungkook asked. Everyone looked at the person.

'It was too simple though. Like when Y/N woke up, she called for her parents but when the nurse said that her parents were in the police station or not there, she asked for Jungkook. Like why will she ask for someone whom she didn't knew and who was also claiming him as her brother. She would've yelled or screamed or have gone to the police station to free her parents. On the other hand, Jungkook wasn't good in acting. When he walked out of the room I could eventually say that he was pretending to be sad and angry at the same time. At last when Jungkook was rushed to the hospital after his encounter with his uncle, Y/N's face looked to cold as she was trying hard to not break down. There are many more reasons too.'

*clap* *clap*

Hoseok clapped as the others clapped after him too.

'Wow, I am not that shock TAEHYUNG since you know much about acting but you will be still the second best detective among us.' Jin said.

'And why though? I was also the very first person to know that Y/N is Jungkook's twin! You and Yoongi hyung knew later!'

'Don't you remember blue village duh! I was repeating more than thousand times, V, SUGA AND JIMIN.....V, SUGA AND JIMIN!! Nobody believed me!!! I was ALSO the one who escaped from the escaping room first though! Yoongi even admitted that I was the one who did almost 90% works!'

'Okay okay that's enough, take a breath from you rap hyung.' Namjoon said as he rubbed Jin's back.

'So, when did you guys got to know about Y/N being Jungkook's sister?' PD nim asked.

'Uhh, a long time ago. Before you kicked Y/N out of the company.' Yoongi said.

'Uhh, hehe. Well I guess I will leave then. You guys should take a rest too. All of you will be given 1 week for rest and to overcome with whatever happened. By that time, media will be a little calm too. After that you guys have to work hard since you have wasted a lot of time since Jungkook's accident.' Pd Jim said as he stood up and walked towards the door.

After Jin and Namjoon escorted Pd nim out, they came inside and saw everyone leaving to their respective rooms. Since Hoseok's room was the most clean room, they decided to let Jungkook's parents stay there for the night. Jin, Yoongi and Jimin stayed the bedroom which Jin and Yoongi shared. Hoseok stayed to Taehyung and Namjoon's room as they gave the twin's the room which Jungkook was staying alone.

Jungkook spread the bedsheets into the ground as he quickly put the pillows and blankets for him.

'What are you doing?' Y/N asked as she walked out of the bathroom wearing one of Jungkook's new pajama set which he never used.

'I was making my bed.'
'Why? I was about to make the bed though. And what do you mean by YOUR bed? I am going to sleep there and you are going to sleep on the bed bro.'

'Nope, you will be sleeping in the be-'

'Why? Because I am a guest here? Well thinking of that........what will happen to me now? Mom, dad......they......t-they are no m-more.......What will I do now?!'

As soon as Y/N said that she was harshly pulled toward Jungkook as he looked at her with anger. Y/N gasped when Jungkook tightened his grip on her wrist.