86

Edited

Y/n's pov

'Are the letters still here?' I asked.

'Yes ma'am. I am sorry. But we are shipping the letters today.'

'No. It's okay. Can you please give me back those letters? I actually have sent it to different people. I need to correct it.' Y/N said.

After going through some paperwork, I finally managed to get those envelopes. I sat in their waiting room with those envelopes and tore apart two of them's.

I then put all three of them in one envelope and put them in the third envelope before putting that envelope in a new envelope. I then put them in a packet with some chocolates and another note before taping the packet.

'Here you go.' I said.

The lady was perplexed after seeing a huge packet instead of envelopes.

'Since you guys also ship other items I thought to make a packet. Because I don't need to send these to different addresses. You can just send it to this address.' I said to her and pointed at the address.

'Oh. Okay.'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jung Hyun's pov

It has been a few days since I last saw Jungkook. Knowing that he has a tight schedule which even if he wants to avoid, he can't.

So here I am. Working my ass off so that I can go home early. Hyejin is also supposed to be in my apartment since she was in her hometown for 1 week.

We both decided to search from the beginning.

Yes, Jungkook has informed me about the theory that Taehyung gave. I think it can happen. But if this is the case then I am disappointed in that person.

I am suspecting some people. Among them, TXT members are the top ones. Specially Yeonjun and Beomgyu.

Apart from them, I am suspecting ENHYPEN members too. I don't think SEVENTEEN members can do this since they are not that close with Jungkook or any other members of BTS.

But that doesn't mean that I won't look at them. I will.

I am suspecting the hospital nurses and ward boys who were present on that day when Y/N woke up from the coma and ran away.

But first I need to finish this work! Then I and Hyejin will look at TXT's records of that day. Since they are Idols it is easy for me to find out about their activities.

There will be at least one person or paparazzi who has taken pictures of them or some saesangs or fans! There has to be!
.

.

.

.

.

.