56

AUTHOR'S POV

Jung hyun was reading a book when suddenly a ward boy came. Jung hyun put his spectacles in the table along with his book before looking at the boy confusedly.

'The nurse told me that she was already had all of her injections and medicines today.' Jung hyun said to the boy.

'Sir, I apologize for the misunderstanding. We have one more dose to give her.' The boy politely told him.

'Oh. Okay. Then give her.' Jung hyun said shrugging off.

'Uhh. Can you go outside? We are not allowed to give any dose to the patient in front of visitors.'

'But I am her guardian.'

'It doesn't matter. Don't worry. It will take less than 3 or 4 minutes. And I am a boy. So if it was any private part of her body, then the doctor would've sent a lady nurse.' The boy said.

'Okay.....' Jung hyun said still being confused.

Jung hyun knew that there was this stupid hospital rules. But he never was into them. He just sighed and walked out of the room and sat on the waiting bench outside of the room.
.
.
.
.
.
'Mam, Mr.Jeon has left the room.'

'Good. Then try to distract him.'

'I have sent a cleaner to tell him that she will clean the area so he have to go outside.'

'No. That's childish! Tell him that there is a parcel for him downstairs. It will take at least 10 minutes for him to go to the reception on the other unit.'

'Okay.'
.
.
.
.
'Sir. I guess you have a parcel. The parcel has named under Jeon Jung hyun. I believe it is you.' A girl said.

'Yes?'

'It also said that only you can receive it. Please go to the reception to collect it.' The girl said politely.

'Oh. Okay?' Jung hyun said and started to walk away.
.
.
'Good. Now let's go in.' Anna said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Jungkook what are you doing?' Jin asked.

'Nothing. Just going through Y/N's old stuffs. Ara told me that Y/N has brought her childhood photos too. Since I can't sleep, I thought to go through her stuffs.'

'But you have to rest Jungkook.'

'I will hyung. Don't worry.'

After Jin walked away, Jungkook sat on Y/N's desk and looked at the album he just found. He opened the first page and saw little Y/N's photo.

Unknowingly a small smile crept through his lips after seeing his twin.

'She looks just like me!' Jungkook squealed.

'Of course she will. You guys twins for fuck's sake!'

Jungkook got startled as he looked behind. There stood Yoongi and Jimin.

'Hyung! Don't curse until you are allowed to do in any of our or your song!' Jimin said as he slapped Yoongi's shoulder. (A little yoonmin is good for health;)

'What are you guys doing here?' Jungkook asked as he crouched down to pick up the photos which were in the floor due to how scared Jungkook was because of the sudden entrance of Yoonmin.

'We just came to tag alone. What are these?' Jimin replied as he crouched down too to help Jungkook.

'These are Y/N childhood photos. I wanted to see them.' Jungkook said.

'She looks cute.' Yoongi said grinning.

'Yes. Just like you Jungkook!' Jimin said as he took the photo of Y/N with other children.