14

Y/N'S POV

I cried hard but the nurse didn't listened. Suddenly Jin oppa walked towards us with bloods in his shirt. Just how much did my other half bleed?! 'O-oppa!!!! J-Jungkook op-oppa, t-the nurse, s-she isn't l-letting u-' 

'The nurse isn't letting us go to where Jungkook is. I don't know why but Y/N is in so pain! I told her to go to a doctor now but she wants to meet Jungkook. She is blabbering that he is in so pain, what actually happened Jin?'

'W-we were coming towards the car when suddenly one of our security guard pushed Jungkook making him trip and walk a few steps towards the main road. That's when his back was hit by a truck. T-the doctors are not sure if they could s-save him or not.'

Jin oppa cried as I felt another pain. I groaned. 'Y/N! Jin, what is happening?! She is in so much pain yet her body parts doesn't look like anything happened. She seems like she is the one who got hit.' 'You won't understand Chen. Let it be like this and we have to take her towards where Jungkook is being operated.'

Jin oppa held my hand and guided me towards where Jungkook oppa is. I could feel my heart. It was calming down yet was in panic as my twin was in pain, in trouble. I cried when I saw Yoongi oppa and Namjoon oppa's shirt socked in pain. Jimin oppa and Hoseok oppa weren't there.

'Where are the others?' Chen asked. 'Jimin got hurt too so he is in another room with Hoseok.' 'JUNGKOOK! W-WHERE IS JUNGKOOK?!! WHERE IS MY SON?!' I saw omma running towards us with appa.

They were both crying. Jung-hyun oppa also ran after a while when he saw us. I walked towards omma and hugged. 'H-he will be f-fine right?' Omma asked while crying. 'H-he is in s-so much pain.' I sobbed as I said. I could feel that my twin wasn't in a good condition.

'Are you the family member of the patient?' A doctor came and said as omma, appa nodded their head. 'The patient's condition is not good at all. He has bleed too much. We need blood. We don't have A+ blood on our blood bank. Also we need to transfer a kidney to the patient. Please try to arrange the donor quickly. We also send messages to other sections.'

Again?! Why the thing that happened 4 years ago is running again?!

AUTHOR'S POV

'YOU SHOULD'VE CRUSHED HIM IN TO PIECES!' 'S-sorry boss. I always drive like this. When you told me to do the accident of Lee Ara, I did the same thing I did today. I always do accident like this since I am used to hit people from their back. And most of the cases had to transfer kidney since they were hit in the back.' 

'You don't have to lecture me! I asked you to hit Jeon Y/N not Jeon Jungkook! Yet it was okay but your skills which only knows to damage kidney couldn't even crush him well!' The stranger said before waking away from there while calling another person. 'I think I have to do this by myself..'

.............

.............

'I-I....I have B+.. Appa have B+ too. Only omma have A+, same to Jungkook.' Jung-hyun sighed as he felt useless. He couldn't even donate blood to his brother.

Blood type test. This makes sure your blood type and the recipient's blood type are a good match. Crossmatch test. Doctors mix a sample of your blood with a sample of the recipient's to see how they react.

The nurse said before walking away. Jungkook's mom went with the nurse to let the nurse collect her blood. 'What is this girl doing here? Where is Jeon Jungkook? Is she his girlfriend?' 'Is Jeon Jungkook going to be okay?' The reporters managed to come where they were as the security guards pushed them away.

'Only family members can stay here. Please leave mam,' one of the guard said as Y/N said, 'N-no please, I-I can give blood to him. P-please let me stay! I-I have A+ too!' 'Let her stay,' Yoongi said as Y/N thanked him. She knew she couldn't just say that she is his sister. She just hoped that her mom could donate or her brother could do something.

'If they can't arrange the donor or more blood, I will give mine!' She thought as she looked at the OT where her twin was. 'Omma! Did your one matched?' Jungkook's mother cried as she said, 'I-I have s-some health p-problems....I-I can't donate anything. T-they said I-I have high diabetics and more too.'

Y/N's heart dropped. The doctor came out of the room and said, 'Did you find the donor or blood?' 'No, doctor. The patient's mom can't give since she have high diabetics also the patient's brother and father's blood group doesn't match with her.'

'I-I have O+! I can give right?!' Jin said. 'Yes, mine is O+ too!' 'If it was normal case then we would've took it but since the patient needs kidney transplant as well we need A+!' The doctor said. 'We don't have much time left.' 'I-I!! I will give blood! I-I will be the donor too!' Y/N said as everyone looked at her. 

'RIGHT!!' Yoongi and Taehyung said at the same time. 'Do you even know his own family can't give blood then how will you donate your kidney as well?!' PD nim said who was also there. 'We have to test your blood with him first.' The nurse said as Y/N shook her head. 'No....No.....No! Y-You don't understand! I-I can give blood!'

PD nim told the guards to take you away as you struggled to free yourself. You kicked one of the guard and then ran towards you parents and others. 

'AND HOW CAN YOU BE SURE?!' One of the reporter yelled from afar yet they hear it. 'I-I can!' She took a deep breath. 'This is it. You have no choice left.'  She thought. 'Y/N don't interfere, Jung-hyun did you called your cousins?'

'Yes PD nim, I asked them. They are on their way.' 'Please! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME! D-DON'T IGNORE ME! I CAN GIVE BLOOD AND DONATE MY KIDNEY TO JUNGKOOK OPPA!' 'And how is it?!' Jungkook's dad said. 

'B-BECAUSE...........H-HE...HE IS MY TWIN FOR GOD SAKE!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.......