47

This episode is meant to be one of the day of Jeon siblings with their cozy environment. This episode is in the past!

I REPEAT THIS EPISODE IS IN THE PAST!
Cozy and warm day

Listen to this music for more vibes. If the music ends then pls play again.

AUTHOR'S POV

It was 8 o'clock. The Jeon Twins were still asleep. It was one of the vacation they were spending before Jungkook goes back to work. Y/N was sleeping on her front pressed to the bed and back towards the vision. Jungkook's face was in her back and he also was laying on his back.

Jin and Yoongi as usual woke up early as they started to think about ordering some food for breakfast. They were humans too and wanted to use this vacation fully as it is unusual to let them have break.

'Should I order sandwich?' Yoongi asked.

'No, I don't think the store is opened yet. Oh! We have cereal. We can eat that.'

'As if you have milk.' Yoongi again said making Jin sigh.

'Aish. How about we use the powder milk?'

'Okay. So let's get started.'

'No, you forgot? We have a late night movie date today? Let's wake up the others first. If we wake them up late then they will take shower late and eat breakfast late and then they won't be able to help us to set up the gaming room for movie date and we will be late for the movie!'

'Hyung...........How about you make a song with the title of late? You can make a rap song.'

'..........' Jin blinked as Yoongi blinked too. They both blinked for a few times before bursting into laugh.

'They are getting weird right?'

'I told you hyung, Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung are getting older.'

Jin and Yoongi looked at the direction and saw Hoseok and Taehyung coming towards the kitchen while whispering.

'What are you whispering?' Jin asked.

'N-nothing!' Taehyung replied as he quickly went towards the fridge to grab a coffee bottle.

'Uh hyung let's wake up the others. I will wake up Jimin.' Hoseok said before quickly walking away too.

Both the elders sighed as they thought the Youngers weird before walking towards the great Jeon twins room...
.
.
.
.
'Mmmm, yaa remove you face! My back is hurting because of that thick sculp!'

'Mmmmm.'

'Go away from me! It's hot!'

'Mmmm......'

'YAAA-'

SPLASH

'AHHHHHH'
'AHHHHHHHHH'

Both siblings woke up and looked at each other before looking at their clothes. They were wet. Then they saw an angry Grandpa and an angry wwh. They both gulped nervously before they stood up and bowed to the elders.

'I can't believe! You guys talked rudely with me!' Jin said.

'W-what?' Jungkook asked.

'Don't you remember what you just said?' Yoongi asked Y/N.

'I-I said gguk to remove his face from my back since it was hurting.'

'Nope. It was way before you talked with him.' Yoongi said as he looked at Jin's red face.
.
.
.
Flashback