59

(Pls vote and comment. It boosts my heart and energy:)

AUTHOR'S POV

'See? I told you guys!' Jungkook said.

'Well, you said you were her best friend. Right?' Namjoon suddenly narrowed his eyes.

'Yes!'

'I repeat Miss.Stark, you said you were. Y/N also said that her ex best friend became her enemy. Did some bell rang now?' Namjoon corrected with a smirk.

'I-I.....I told you guys! I was her best friend cause we last saw each other in the high school! So we weren't in contact for long time!' Anna quickly stated.

'Oh so tell me who was her bully?' Jung hyun asked.

'It was another girl named Kyung!' Anna blabbered.

'And why did she wrote that her best friend was the one who became her enemy and then did bad things to her?' Jungkook said trying to end this quickly.

'Well, Kyung was the one who was her best friend from childhood and etc. And I am the one who met her is my beginning of high school.'

'So were you guys close enough?' Namjoon asked.

Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung stood still and let the elders and their leader solve the matter.

'A little.'

'Then how come she has photos of you and her till now? Why not her best friend/enemy?' Jung hyun asked.

'Well, it was our last time meeting. So that's why she took photos.'

'How can you be sure that it was the last meeting photo?' Jin asked.

'Cause we only took photos one time. At our last day.'

'Fine. But why didn't you told us earlier that you guys were friends?'

'......we.....we already have talked and bonded! Why we have to tell you guys?' Anna replied to Yoongi.

'Fine. But if we found out that you are actually lying, then count your deathbed.' Yoongi glared at her.

Anna nodded as tears started to form in her eyes. Even though she is practically a villain, also she is lying but she also felt bad when the guys started to investigate her. They scared the shit out of her and it only made her more angry towards Y/N.

Jungkook rushed behind Anna as the guys sighed and sat down on the floor.

'I don't understand why Jungkook is defending her so much?' Jung hyun said.

'Same.' Namjoon said as he looked outside.

Jimin knew something was wrong. Among the members, when someone is sad, they will search for Jimin as Jimin is a living healer. But it is not the case. He decided to talk with Jungkook after their practice. Since they won't be able to talk when they will board to the plane for their World Tour.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'What happened?' Hoseok asked as he looked at Jungkook who was groaning.

They were now in their dorm. Other members were packing their luggages. Hoseok finished his one early so he came to check on others. He saw Jungkook groaning and rolling in his bed.

Hoseok walked more closer to Jungkook and saw him crying.

'Oh god JUNGKOOK!! Why are you crying!?' Hoseok rushed to him and held him.

Jungkook didn't said anything but continued to cry in Hoseok's arms. Taehyung and Namjoon also rushed after hearing Hoseok's scream as their room was right beside Jungkook.

'Huh?! What happened?' Taehyung asked worriedly.

'I don't know.' Hoseok said as he patted Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook let out a sob and was having problem in breathing. Namjoon quickly grab a glass of water as Taehyung and Hoseok tried to calm Jungkook down.

'Here. Drink some water kiddo.' Namjoon softly said.

'I guess we were too harsh on him today and yesterday as well.' Namjoon thought as he sighed.

After a while Jungkook calmed down as the three of them hugged him. Jungkook whipped his runny nose as Hoseok again asked,

'What happened Jungkook-ah?'

'I.....I don't know. I guess being my twin in a coma had a hard troll on me. I feel.......so sad.........so........angry? I don't know why but I am feeling angry for some reason.....also I feel my heart breaking little by little into small pieces which nobody can fix ever. I feel empty too....'

Namjoon looked at Hoseok worriedly. Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly.

'It's nothing Jungkook-ie. You are just tired after what happened yesterday and since Y/N has been in hospital. You also were sick since you could feel her pain. So you are sick now as well. Come let's play a game together and eat the kimchi fried rice which we ordered.' Taehyung said as he drugged Jungkook away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Namjoon, do you nave any idea why Jungkook is like this?' Hoseok asked as they walked out of Jungkook's room and entered the balcony.

'I don't know but I have a doubt.' Namjoon said as he frowns and took his phone out before typing something.

'What are you doing?' Hoseok asked.

'Wait.' Namjoon shushed him and typed a few more before finally saying,

'Fuck yes! I fucking knew it!'

'Why are you cursing this much?' Yoongi asked as he walked beside Hoseok.

'Well, Jungkook was crying. We didn't knew why until he said that he felt empty, his heart was breaking for some unknown reason. Taehyung has took him to play some games to cheer him up.' Hoseok replied.

'Oh.' Yoongi said.

'So I asked Namjoon if he can think why Jungkook was feeling like this since I think that maybe yesterday's and today's harsh words towards him made him cry. But Namjoon thinks something else. I don't know since he was about to say to me when you came.' Hoseok replied.

'Oh. So what did you find Namjoon?' Yoongi asked.

'Well......look at this.' Namjoon said as he passed his phone to Yoongi. Hoseok also bend his head a little to see.

'Can someone regain his conscious while being in coma?' Hoseok read the title.

'It is possible that a coma patient can regain his consciousness. We have interviewed with many patients who were in coma to hear their experience. How they felt. Was their body exhausted or not. Many people said that they could hear everything while being in coma. Majority people still remembered what happened during they were in come. Their body doesn't response but their mind still response to their hearing thing. So it is not a new thing anymore.' Yoongi read aloud.

'That means......' Hoseok suddenly gulped.

'It is possible that that Y/N has heard yesterday's event and maybe she felt betrayed when........'

'When she heard Jungkook defending Anna not believing his twin.?.......' Namjoon finished Yoongi's sentence.

Cold air blew as the three of them gulped. They got goosebumps all over their body....

TO BE CONTINUED .......