39

[Vote if you guys liked it:)]

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N looked at her twin who was sleeping like a dork. It was mid-night. She couldn't sleep. Why?.......

'If I knew you sleep like this then the first thing I would do was to kick you out of the room! Aish.'

She walked out of their now shared room and went to the balcony. She sat down while staring at the stars and moon on the sky. She started to connect the dots of the stars and make new things of her imagination. She was so into this that she didn't even heard someone sitting beside her.

'Are you possessed? What are you doing?'

'AHH OH MY HOLY SHIT!'

She looked beside her as she placed her right hand on her chest.

'Hahaha. I guess you were looking at the stars attentively. That's why you didn't saw me sitting here for a few minutes.'

'Uhh, I was connecting the dots of the stars Jiminie oppa.'

'Oh, and why are you not sleeping? It's almost 2 o'clock.'

'Gguk snores like a broken truck.' She pouted.

Jimin laughed. Y/N sighed but laughed but she laughed more when Jimin fell on the ground while laughing.

'Ouch!' Jimin whined.

'Hahahaha, you are as clumsy as Joonie oppa hahaha.'

'Yah it's not funny!' This time Jimin pouted.

'What are you both doing here?'

'WHAT THE F*CK!' Both of them yelled when they heard the third voice.

'You should mind your language Jimin and you too Y/N.'

'S-sorry Hobi oppa.'

'It's okay. Why are you awake?'

'Actually Jungkook oppa was sleeping like a broken truck so I couldn't sleep.'

'Oh....HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Well it's true though. But if you feel asleep then you can sleep on the divan or on the couch as other rooms are occupied and I can not wake anyone up this late and tell them to sleep with Jungkook. And also today we both have to sleep on different bed rooms since the others were tired and slept in any room they could go. I am sorry..'

'It's okay oppa. I will just read some books or something else since after some hours the sun will rise.'

'As your wish, but try to sleep okay?'

'Okie oppa...But why are you awake this late Hobi oppa?'

'Jimin and I were working on our new album. Apparently he and I have to make our on solo choreography.'

'Wow! That's cool!'

'It is cool but tiring as well. Whatever, I am going to sleep now. Night Y/N-ie and Hobi hyung.'

'I will also go now. Night~.'

'Night oppa,'
.
.
.
'Y/N-ah, can you bring lunch for us? It's just we have a tight schedule and we don't want to eat outside foods today.' Jin said.

'Of course oppa! I will bring.'

'Thanks-'

'Morning hyung. Morning Y/N.'

'Morning Yoonie oppa.'

'Why there is 2 cups in the basin?'

'I drank coffee Jinie oppa.'

'Alone? Or someone else?' Yoongi asked.

'Oh actually, gguk was sleeping like a broken truck. So I couldn't sleep and was in the balcony and sometimes in the living room yesterday. I thought to study for a while. I got bored then I made myself a cup of coffee. Then I watched drama and drank another cup of coffee and forgot to wash hehe.'

'Oh! That's why you are so early in this morning!' Yoongi teased.

'Yes, I was thinking the same Yoongi-ah.' Jin said.

'Oppaaaaaaa! Don't tease!' Y/N pouted, 'I couldn't even sleep at all.k

'Aigo look there is a baby with us!'

Three of them looked behind them and saw Taehyung.

'Where where?' Jin asked.

'The one who is pouting. Maybe this one!'

Taehyung pointed at Y/N as they laughed together while she just rolled her eyes.
.
.
After everyone were dressed up they sat on the breakfast table and ate. Then they bid their byes to Y/N and left their dorm. Y/N looked at the clock. It was only 10. So she thought to take a shower and call her parents before starting to prepare the lunch for the boys.

After taking shower, she called her mom. They talked for a while as she also talked with her dad and then hung the phone off. She was about to get up from the bed when her phone rang. She saw it was from the medical college. She quickly answered it and heard that she is needed to be present on the campus tomorrow to collect her ID card and some forms to fill and hand them.

She cut the call before thanking the other person. She sighed feeling a little tired. It was already past 12. She thought she will take a nap before starting the cooking since the boys usually will eat at 2 or 3 o'clock as they ate their breakfast. She plugged her phone on the charger before laying down comfortably.

Without her knowing she fell in to deep sleep unaware of everything happening around her....
.
.
.
.
.
'It is already past 3 o'clock hyung! When is she coming!' Jungkook asked angrily.

Jungkook's mood wasn't that good since he got scolded by his choreographer and Bang Pd for his own mistakes. He also couldn't eat breakfast fully as he woke up late and was hurrying up without knowing that his own twin couldn't sleep because of his snores yet he slept too much as if he tried to fill her sleep in his own one.

'Relax gguk, maybe she is on her way but there is traffic jam?' Jimin said.

'But why won't she pick up her phone?! She can't even fulfill one job that is given to her! She just sits anywhere of the house and watched drama while munching free foods!'

'JUNGKOOK! What type of behavior is this! We get it that you are in a bad mood but it doesn't mean that you will say these things about your own sister! Did you thought why she isn't pick her phone? Maybe she is in trouble or something but no! You are.......How could you!' Yoongi said angrily before walking out of the waiting room and walked towards his own recording room.

'Yoongi hyung is right gguk. You shouldn't have said that.' Hoseok said.

'Whatever I am going to eat something. I don't want to wait for her. You all shouldn't wait as well.'

Jungkook left the room as the others sighed. They knew when he will finally cool down he will realize his mistakes and will apologize to Yoongi first then the others. But they were worried for Y/N.

Suddenly someone slams the door open as they saw Y/N panting heavily as she put the lunch boxes in front of them as she sat down and tried to catch her breath.

'Oh finally! Where were you! We were so worried!' Taehyung asked.

'Oppa! I am so so so so sorryyyyy! I don't know how I fell asleep when I only intend to take a nap as I was feeling a little tired! When I woke up it was already too late. I quickly made something which can be made in a short time and came here. I also forgot to plug the other part of the charger on the wire plug! You guys must be so hungry!'

'It's okay we are not that hyung-'

Suddenly the door was opened again making Hoseok cut his words.

'Look who came! The irresponsible one who couldn't even complete one work!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......