31

AUTHOR'S POV

'What do you mean by you both love Y/N?!' Jungkook and Jung-hyun asked at the same time.

Both Jin and Yoongi were frozen on their spots. 'He loved her too?!' Both of them thought as no words left their mouth.

'Y/N go back to your room with Taehyung and Namjoon.' Jungkook-hyun said.
'But op-'
'I SAID GO!!'

Y/N winced at her brother's shouting voice as she left the room with her head hung low. Namjoon and Taehyung walked with as as Hoseok dragged Jimin out of the gaming room.

Soon the room was left with two Jeon brothers and two eldest members of BTS. Both Jeons had no problem if only ONE of them had felt something for their little sister. But it was two and they were worried about their sister as well as Jin and Yoongi too.

'Hyung...........do you........do you even know what you guys just said?' Jungkook asked hoping his hyungs will laugh and say Jungkook we were pranking you! We love Y/N as our sister!

Jin and Yoongi didn't said anything. Jung-hyun sighed as he said,
'I have no problem with you two being in Love with my sister BUT you must keep it in your mind that if she doesn't want to be with any of you then neither of you will bother her ever okay?!'

Jin and Yoongi looked to their opposite side as they nodded.

'Look, I.............hyung and I got our sister back after many years, heck I didn't even KNEW that I had a sister let along twin! So we both may act or say rude things but it is actually we are too over protective or possessive towards her. I hope you will give her sometime.' Jungkook said as he and Jung-hyun walked out of the room.

'Wait!' Jin shouted making them stop.
'I.........I hope it won't effect in our relation Jungkook, Jung-hyun and Yoongi too. I don't want us to behave or act different after t-this...........Whatever her decision will be, I will accept it! Even if she choose Yoongi!'

'I hope too that it won't effect our relation hyung and you two.......I dont know why but I am sorry Jin hyung, if I knew then I wouldn't have confess-'

'No Yoongi, you did the correct thing. What if she choose you?! If you didn't confessed then she would've forced her to be with me or to be alone. Let's just......forget about these things. When she will be ready she will answer.'

Yoongi nodded as four of them walked out of the room. Jungkook straight went to his room, behind his older brother. Yoongi and Jin went out since they needed sometime alone but since they lived in the same room, they both walked out of the dorm.

Hoseok took a whinny Jimin and Taehyung our of their dorm as Namjoon stayed over. He was in a dilemma. Why won't he when Pd nim just got to know what happened?

Flashback

'Y/N locked herself in her room.' Jimin said with a panicked face.
'It's okay, let her consume whatever happened.' Namjoon said.
'Why is Pd nim calling me?!' Hoseok said as he answered the phone.
'Hel-'
'HOSEOK HYUNG, NAMJOON HYUNG, JIMINIE!!! Y/N IS CRYING BECAUSE SHE THINKS JUNGKOOK IS FIGHTING WITH JIN HYUNG AND YOONGI HYUNG BECAUSE OF HER!!' Taehyung screamed as he ran towards the living room.

'SHHHHHHH!!' Jimin shushed Taehyung by putting his hand on Taehyung's mouth.
'What happened? Why Taehyung said that?' Pd nim asked.

Taehyung Widened his eyes as everyone else did too. They knew they are f*cked up.

'N-nothing!'
'Tell.Me.The.Truth.HOSEOK!!'

Everyone flinched as they told everything to him. Sooner or later he would've heard it. Also they didn't had any other choices too......

PRESENT

'Y/N-ah! Open the door!' Jung-hyun said as he banged on the door. Jungkook was crying as he could feel her strong emotions.

'Look your twin is crying too!'
*click*

Y/N immediately opened the door as she looked at her brothers. Both of them hugged her at the same time making her stumble back.

'O-oppa, did you fought with J-jin oppa and Yoongi oppa because of m-me?'

'No no no sweetie! You got it wrong! I am sorry that I yelled at you but I wanted to make sure nobody hurts you.......We both just talked with them. They also apologized and said that it shouldn't effect our relation with each other's. They said they will wait for your answer. Whatever it will be. Whether you choose Yoongi hyung , or Jin hyung or someone else or no one, they said they will accept anything.' Jung-hyun said.

'I-I need sometime.......' Jung-hyun nodded as he walked out of the room as he mentioned Jungkook to do the same. Jungkook was about to leave when he stopped and looked at her miserable state.

'Listen, whatever decision you make, think about yourself not about others or what will happen to their relation after your decision okay?'

She nodded.

'Do you........do you like any of them?' Jungkook asked carefully as her lips trembled.

'I...........don't. But I still don't know either. Oh god!' She whimpered as she covered her both ears and sat on her knees while thinking about the previous incident and the future.

'Hey it's okay!' Jungkook said as he hugged her tightly.

'We will be alright, they will be alright okay? You have got a lot of time to think too! You can sleep here tonight alone, I will stay with one of the boys okay?'

She nodded as Jungkook kissed her forehead before closing the door and walked away from there.
.
.
.
'What happened?' Jungkook asked as soon as he saw the pale face of Namjoon and his brother's.

Namjoon sighed as he gave him the news which he gave Jung-hyun a few minutes ago.

'So.....he want to meet her tomorrow after lunch? Why he wants to meet her?! Why did Taehyung hyung even screamed aish!' Jungkook cursed.

'Relax, he won't do something bad knowing she is you twin now. Moreover we know Pd nim, he is a good man even if he fired her but it was because of our work and also he gave her bonus salary too.' Namjoon said.
.
.
.
'Goodnight.' Hoseok said as he and Jimin dragged Jungkook to their shared room.

'As if it will be a good night for anyone here.' Jungkook muttered yet everyone heard it because of the awful silence which was like a shadow around them.

Namjoon and Taehyung also went to their room with Jin. Yoongi was staying with Hoseok and Jimin. Jungkook and his brother will be staying at Jin's room.

After making sure Jungkook was fresh and brushed his teeth, Jimin took him to Jin and Yoongi's shared room and made him lay down as he walked to his room.
.
.
It was past midnight. Y/N was still awake. Her little head had thousand of thoughts. She thought about this and that as she finally came to a conclusion. It was a habit of her. She couldn't sleep until she has solved the problem in her diary or in her mind. By the time she slept, it was past 2 o'clock.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......