72

Flashback- Episode(58)

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I looked at the photo. I still can't believe that Anna and Y/N know each other. They look so happy together. But why would Anna bully her only for a mere boy?

I just can't seem to fall to some conclusion without any solid proof. I looked at the diary again. I sighed. Anna......she was never like this. She is so sweet and maybe a little arrogant but nothing else.

I know that I like Anna a lot but it doesn't mean that I will take the wrong side. It will only be solved when Y/N wakes up from coma. I can not even tell about this to anyone else since others are not that good at keeping secrets....

To make sure that Anna is innocent, we then decided to ask for her side of the story....

Episode(59)

'See? I told you guys!' I said.

'Well, you said you were her best friend. Right?' Namjoon hyung suddenly narrowed his eyes.

'Yes!'

'I repeat Miss. Stark, you said you were. Y/N also said that her ex-best friend became her enemy. Did some bell ring now?' Namjoon hyung corrected with a smirk.

'I-I.....I told you guys! I was her best friend cause we last saw each other in high school! So we weren't in contact for a long time!' Anna quickly stated.

'Oh so tell me who was her bully?' Jung Hyun asked.

'It was another girl named Kyung!' Anna replied.

'And why did she write that her best friend was the one who became her enemy and then did bad things to her?' I asked trying to end this quickly.

.

.

.

.

'Fine. But if we found out that you are lying, then count your deathbed.' Yoongi hyung glared at her.

Anna nodded as tears started to form in her eyes. She walked out and I also walked behind her.

'Anna!' I shouted as she finally stopped.

I walked towards her quickly and hugged her. She hugged me back as she started to cry. I sighed.

'It's okay, I am sorry if you felt scared there.' I apologized.

'I-It's fine, I was just scared because of how they were questioning me.' She said as she whipped her tears away.

'Believe me kookie, I never meant to hurt her nor I did.' She said.

'I.....I believe you.' I said so that she can stop crying. It's not like I don't believe her or I do not believe her, it's complicated because I know that my twin doesn't have any other friends. Or maybe there is a missing part. I just wish that hyungs were not angry with me anymore. Specially Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung, and Jung Hyun hyung.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.