The Harsh Reality❗️

The next morning, after he had left for work, I made up my mind to spy on Sameer. I had tried hard not to dwell any further on it, but I could not stop my urge to find out what was going on. As his wife, I had the right to know about my husband's strange behaviour. For the first time since I had moved here, I looked into his closet and rummaged through the other cabinets and drawers in our room that he used. The only suspicious item appeared to be a tube of lubricant that was tucked inside one of his drawers. I inspected it and was shocked to learn that it was a lube for anal sex. Why did he have anal tube in the drawer? Did he use it the night when we first attempted to make love? As far as I knew, we did not have any sort of sexual intercourse. There had been no stains on my body or the bed sheet when I had woken up the next morning. Sameer had tried to convince me that we had made love but I know I was just playing along until now. I would have continued to believe that Sameer could never have sex, or perhaps he suffered erectile dysfunction. But I became suspicious when I found out about his secret Facebook account.

I didn't say anything to Sameer when he returned home that evening. He went about his regular rountine. I wanted to go through his cell phone or laptop. Those devices could give me more insight into his secret life but he was seldom without them. I would have to wait to access his laptop when he wasn't around.

My chance came one evening when he made plans with some friends from school.

As soon as he got ready and left, I reached for his laptop thankfully found that I did not need a password. I opened the iMessage folder and found several converstions as I scrolled down the list. The chat that picked my interest was with JM—the same JM who had called him 'babe' over the phone.

I scrolled through the entire conversation,

Sameer: What's up? Missing me? ;)

JM: There isn't a single moment when I don't miss you babe. You know that.

Sameer: I miss you too. xoxo

JM: I have started missing your warmth in my bed. When are you coming over to stay for a night again. I can't wait to cuddle you.

Sameer: I'll be with you soon, love. I might drop by this evening.

JM: Let me know before coming. I want to prepare dinner for my love.

Sameer: Sure. xoxo

Tears stung my eyes. One of the picture in their chat—a photo of Sameer on his chest. James had taken the photo and had sent it to Sameer. My eyes began to swim and my body went limp but I continued to look through his files and folders. I browsed through the pictures saved on his laptop and then scanned the 'history' of the web browser. I couldn't believe what I had just seen and read. I put my elbows on the laptop, folded my hands together and inhaled deeply, trying to calm myself.

 I put my elbows on the laptop, folded my hands together and inhaled deeply, trying to calm myself

I had been so blinded by my own love that I had not noticed his lack of passion for me. So enamoured was I that I had not even considered whether he was heterosexual or not. I did not know what made me believe that he was interested in me. Why had I thought that he wanted to marry me as much as I did? I should have known that he wasn't into me when he had rejected the idea of marriage in the beginning. I had been a fool to pressure him into a relationship; forced relationships don't work and this one wouldn't either. I shut my eyes and let out a loud sob—a final and complete admission that my husband was GAY.

He is James

He is James... 😂🙈 I know he is hot🔥 but jaldi main aur koi nahi mila😂😂😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohkayy... so finally the truth is out, which means his chapters are almost over. Now just wait for the confrontation, and then Banngggg! Sameer's chapter is over!!!! 😂 till then wait my lovelies and enjoy this chotu sa update!!♥️