Epilogue (ALL OF MY HEART) ❗️

❗️Here you go! My lovelies❗️

This Rey's POV!

"Ride?" she asked, hiding her smile. "Why, Captain? Have you started driving Uber in Manchester as well?" Clad in pajamas and lose T-shirt I hear tied up in a bun she looked at me incredulously.

"Yeah, you can say that," I said, shrugging.

She stifled a giggle, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Did you like the portrait?" I asked.

"Yes, but I like the photographer more." she said with the coy smile.

Her confession made me smile. By the time I took a few steps in her direction, my eyes had don't moist. Her present soothed my senses. I was a fool to leave her in the first place.

"I thought you were not going to come back," she said, trying to hold back her years.

"But I always do, right?" I said, sighing. "I always come back for you, Taani."

"Why?" She asked. "I don't deserve you. I have always caused you pain, made you suffer. I have hurt you, Rey. I am not a good person."

"I am not a good person either. I left you when you needed me the most. I should have waited till you had made a decision."

"Do you know, about the . . . . divorce." She asked, her brows creasing.

"Yes," I noted, adding, "Sameer met me and told me everything. I am proud of you, Taani. I am proud that you made the right decision and stood up for yourself. Sameer seems to be in a happy space now. You have changed his life."

Hearing me say this, she smiled.

"I didn't change his life he changed her mind," she said. "I would have never realized what I was really missing out on if he hadn't come into my life. He made me realize who I really want. Most importantly, who I should be with."

I smiled and held her hand. She looked at our hands and smiled back at me.

"You know what I feared the most? Living without him and getting a divorce. But the day I realized these were mere fears, I set him free and, in the process, liberated myself."

I continue to look into her eyes, her hand firmly held in mine.

"So thank you for coming back and making me realize that I could stand up for myself and leave my dreams."

"Don't thank me. Thank yourself. You are the one who fought for yourself. Only you," I said.

She nodded with a smile.

"Should we go inside? I am sorry I didn't offer . . . ."

"Wait," I said, interrupting her. She looked at me, surprised.

"Can I say something first?" I asked, raising a brow, a playful smile on my lips.

She nodded, her eyes twinkling with happiness.

"I did see it along time ago but perhaps you did not listen," I added.

"I am sorry for not listening. Please say it now."

"I love you, Taani Shekhawat. I love you very much. I have loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you back in school. You are my inspiration. You are my world. You are . . . . you are everything I have ever dreamed of," I told her.

"That's it?" She asked, a tear is keeping her eye.

"Um, I guess. Why, what happened?" I asked. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No! This is the first time you have said it right!" She quickly did you close it to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and locked her lips with mine.

I took a step back and held her firmly by her waist. The kiss deepened, sending an electric jolt across my body. I didn't know kissing her would be such an experience. We broke the kiss when we realized a small crowd had gathered around us. Before I could process what had happened, Taani burst out laughing.
Seeing her reaction, I couldn't hold myself back and started laughing too. I leaned closer to her and held her face in my hands. She looked at me longingly as I kissed her forehead. With her eyes closed, she leaned towards me for an embrace. I hugged her back, my lips grazing her hair. There couldn't be a happier moment in my life. I had Taani in my arms. What else could I have asked for? I might have just got her in my life but she always had all of my heart.

🤍And The Live Happily Ever After🤍

♥️♥️THE END♥️♥️
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh finally!! My story came to an end! I really hope that you'll like the epilogue! ♥️

Do vote & comment!
Share your views🌈

Dee
xoxo