Chapter Four.

Chapter Four.

Claiming my bed in the far corner, my muscles ached so much, it actually felt relaxing. As if I was at home.

The bed creaked as I followed over to my side, my back against the wall. I shut my eyes slowly, to open them up when there was metal banging on metal.

What the...?

Lights flickered on as I rubbed sleep out of my eyes. Four claimed we have an hour: to change, get breakfast and then to meet in the Pit.

However, I didn't like breakfast, so I changed and lay on my back staring at the ceiling.

"You're not getting breakfast?" Tris asked as she laces up her boots.

"No, not a fan." I replied, suddenly wanting to burn off my sudden energy. "You?"

"Yeah, I need to talk to someone." She replied, got up and walked over to the stairs. She looked back at me. "See you in the Pit."

"Bye!" I called.

For once that I have stepped foot in here, I was alone. Left to my thoughts.

Stepping away from the toilet, I washed my hands and started headed to the Pit. That is, until I bumped into someone.

One of the stuck up lads, Peter. Wonderful.

From the moment I saw him, I knew something bad was going to happen.

"You're from Candor, aren't you?" He asked, eyes narrowing at me.

"Yeah," I grumbled. I went to walk around him, he gripped my arm like a clamp.

"You're lying." He growled. "I'm from Candor and I know everyone that's was in Candor. Why haven't I seen you before?"

Shit. He's on to me. What the heck do I say?

"I didn't leave the house." I said, he shouldn't be able to detect my lie, I truly never did leave my house.

My Dad feared that I would get attacked because of the wealthy man I was supposed to be married to. Honestly, I bet he wanted me to marry him just to get rid of me. We never got on.

There was fights every second of the day. About anything and everything.

Peter narrowed his eyes at me, his grip on my arm not loosening one bit.

"Are you going to let go? I have some place to be." I snapped. If I can, I hope to get a good swift kick in the balls. This guy totally deserves it.

"Sure. Sure." He repeated and let me go. I eyed him for a second before heading off in the direction of the stairs.

However, Peter had other plans.

His fingers gripped my arms again, and I threw my head back which collided with his face. Blood oozed from his nose.

He went to grab my wrists, so I let him and kicked his side twice. Then I kicked his balls. He saw this coming, so his hand snapped towards my ankle and twisted.

Now I was stood facing away from him while he had my ankle. Wonderful.

"I'm going to ask you again. Why didn't I see you anywhere at Candor?" He pushed my leg so I had no other choice to hop forward.

He pushed me to one of the rock walls.

Dick.

"Are you going to answer me?" Now he had let go of my ankle, and one of his hands hand wrapped around my neck. He turned me around so I was facing his ugly ass of a face.

"No." I kneed him in surprise. He jumped back and rolled to the floor. I kicked his stomach and ribs repeatedly.

"If you ever pull a stunt like that again, I'll kill you." I promised. My hatred filled eyes stared at his, he growled. "Don't come near me again, got it?"

Without waiting for an answer, I headed to the Pit.

Slipping next to Tris, she pretended to watch what Four was saying.

"You're bleeding." She murmured. "What happened?"

"Peter." I grumbled when Four was going on about knives.

"Let's go, initiates!" Eric yelled behind me, making both Tris and I jump.

Following Four to where the training of knives, I stood between Tris and some other initiate. We were all stood in front of a wall with the outline of a person, with targets on their head and chest.

I threw the first knife and it clanged to the floor. The next one just skimmed the outline of the human target. The third clanged to the floor.

"Your weak." Eric said behind me. I narrowed my eyes at him. I honestly never met someone so arrogant in my entire life!

"Are you just going to stare? Go get the knives." He snapped.

"While knives are being thrown?" I asked, feeling eyes on me.

"What are you? Scared?"

I flashed him a grin. "No way."

Spinning on my feet, I quick walk to my target, pull out the knife and bent to pick up the others.

I ducked just as I saw a knife aim for my face. "Hey!" I yelled at Eric. "Are you trying to kill me?"

He smirked and yelled at the other initiates who stopped working. I glared at him as I walked back to my spot.

"That was for back-chatting." He said in my ear. After throwing a knife and it hit the edge of the target, he sighed irriatedly. "You are doing it wrong."

He pulled me back slightly, my elbows were pulled up slightly and told me to stare at the head of the target. I threw at I got a bullseye.

"Thanks." I went to say to his face but he vanished.

Well. Alright then.

Throwing more knives, I hit more targets than I ever did before Eric showing me how to stand.

This still doesn't change the fact he is a twat.

Four showed Tris how to throw, as she was failing before. Now she's a professional knife thrower, like me.

Tris ate dinner with me later.

Let's say I had made my first friend.

I'd thought I'll update before going to school! ;)

If you like this chapter, vote and comment! Want more? FAN!

I have another story flowing in my head, I'm just planning stuff out and I post the first bit soon!

Enjoy! ;)

C.I.