Chapter Twenty Eight.

Eric returned with my breakfast in the morning. With something extra.

"Chocolate?" I eyed the delicious bar of goodness. "Where on earth did you get that?"

Eric grinned, handing me the yummy goodness. "For me to know and for you to find out." I ripped the wrapper and snapped off a square.

"You don't realise how long it has been since I had one of these." I groaned, eating another square.

Eric had placed my breakfast on the bench before sitting besides me. Our shoulders and knees were touching. Only ever so lightly but shocks shot me like lightening.

"I just wanted to say thank you, for what happened yesterday." Eric said lowly (I didn't know why, I was the only other person in the cell).

"It's... Not a problem." I stuttered stupidly like an idiot. "It's not a problem." I repeated.

I saw Eric smile out of the corner of my eye. He placed his hand on top of mine. "Thank you-"

I looked at him, not realising that he was leaning in to kiss my cheek. His lips caught mine. I thought he'd pull away, but he didn't. He kept his lips pressed against mine.

He budged closer to me, if that was even possible, and pressed harder on my mouth.

Opening his mouth, he slowly licked my lower lip. I opened, and his tongue darted into my mouth. One hand was against my cheek, his thumb rubbing in circles against my bruise where I had attempted splitting the fight between Peter and Tris, while the other hand trailed up my thigh and stopped at my hip.

The kiss became for urgent now. He was speeding up the pace of our once slow kiss, to a rapid like a racing car kiss.

I moved so that I was sat in Eric's lap. It was much more comfortable position that kissing whilst sat next to each other.

I pulled away, panting and my lungs burned for air. My eyes were still shut, but our noses were still touching.

Eric had been my first, and now he had been my first kiss.

Yeah, believe it or not, I hadn't kissed anybody like Eric and I just did. A peck on the cheek? Plenty. Snogged with passion and urgency? No, not before Eric.

"Sorry." Eric said, slightly breathless.

"Sorry?" I murmured, forehead clashing with Eric's. "Do you see the position we're in?"

Eric pulled away, his hands curling around my bum. "No, but I do now."

A smile made it's way to my face. "I think I better get off you, anyone could walk straight in." I began pushing myself away from his chest, and I wobbled on my feet before sitting besides him.

It was silent. Not an awkward silence that had happened in the elevator, it was more comfortable. Where you didn't need to talk. No action was needed.

"Have you thought of any names?" Eric pondered. "Or whether it's a boy or a girl?"

I shot him a smirk. "I said I haven't decided anything until I told you. By my guess is a boy. You?"

"A girl. Off the top of your head, what names would you pick?"

"Um. If it was a boy, I'd name him... Oliver. A girl would have to be Elizabeth." A weak smile made it's way to my lips.

"After your mother?" Eric questioned and I nodded. "Okay, if it's a boy, I would name him Nicolas. A girl, Louise."