Chapter Nineteen.

Chapter Nineteen.

I step back, when Four came to look at the screen.

"They're at the training room. We'll leave this way." Four took Tris's hand, and led the way.

When we came across some dead Dauntless, I bent and picked up a gun. Fully loaded. I took another gun and shoved some bullets in my pockets and took a pistol and stuffed it in my boot.

"Ready?" Four murmured to me. I nodded, breathing hard.

Tris and Four lead the way, and Four stopped suddenly that I ran into him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, then saw two boys, Peter (who was clutching his arm) and another that I didn't know, and one man. I knew him as Marcus.

"Son." Marcus said, staring right at Four. "Tobias."

Four looked up and down at Marcus. "Let's go."

Four opened a door, looked out and said it was clear. We all ran out and I was hot on Four's heels.

We ran besides a train, and Four jumped on, pressing a button. All the doors opened and Marcus had to be helped to get on the train.

Peter was already in, along with the other boy.

I gripped the handle, and when I lifted myself in, pain shot in my stomach.

Peter looked at the other lad, and stepped forward and pulled me up into the train.

As soon as I was on the train, I pressed my hands against my stomach.

"Are you okay?" The boy I didn't know said.

I looked at my stomach and back to the boy. "Yeah, I'm fine, thank you."

***

The boy, whose name was Caleb, and is Tris's brother, decided to ask his sister questions why Erudite was killing Abnegation.

"Jeanine thinks that Abnegation is hiding Divergents." I answer lowly. "And since we didn't kill her, she will be out for Tris, Four and I. Especially me."

"Why?" Peter butts in. "Why do they want you?"

"Because I'm a threat. I'm a Divergent and I'm an outsider. Does that answer your question?"

Peter glowered at me. "I knew I didn't see you at Candor!"

I rolled my eyes. "No need to be an Erudite, Peter. I am capable of knowing where I was on such days."

Tris sniggered behind her hand, Four was trying not to smile. Caleb looked confused and Marcus was observing us all.

"What's the plan?" Marcus cuts in.

Honestly, I didn't like him. The way Four stopped when he spotted his father, I knew something had happened in the past. And Marcus gave me the creeps.

"They'll be after us. And maybe you lot for being with us." Tris answers.

"They definitely want Cassie." Four adds. "An Outsider and a Divergent. It's a recipe for disaster."

I got to my feet, wandered over to the train's windows. I gazed out in the scenery. Plain fields. It was a nice change from the rocky walls of the Dauntless compound.

If I didn't come here, would this war still had happened? Probably, yes.

"That's not the only thing. Jeanine examined me, and found something "interesting" as she had said it." I say to the window.

"What?" Four asks.

I didn't reply.

"She's pregnant." Tris says lowly. "I think Jeanine wonders if she's Divergent, and the father isn't, what would the results for the baby be? Is being Divergent genetic? She's an Erudite, she wants answers."

I felt eyes on me. "Who's the father of the baby?" Peter asks.

"Not saying. What I said to Jeanine is what I'm going to say to you: it's none of your business."

"Exactly. It's none of our business. So don't ask her questions." Tris said. I shot her smile, grateful.

I don't think I want anybody to know that Eric is that someone. He is the father of the baby.

Sorry it's short! But to make it up, I'm doing a chapter in ERIC's POV!

Vote/fan/comment!

C.I.