Chapter Twelve.

Chapter Twelve.

It was night, and I was eating a hamburger with chips with Christina, Tris and Four. Eric was no where to be seen.

Not like I care.

Okay, that may be a lie.

"How many times do we have to do the fear stimulation?" I asked.

I'd rather not face my fears again. And I'd rather not repeat my fears within my life.

"A few more times." Four replied, taking a bit of his meal.

Grunting, I shove fries in my mouth. A few more times? More times thinking that Peter harassing me about my hidden secret and lies?

"Wonderful." I muttered. But at least I can punch Dad. Forcing me to get married. Who does that?

Mine, apparently.

"Same place, same time tomorrow." Four continued, only glancing up when Dauntless Leaders  sat besides us. Then to Max: "Have Erudite got the..." I zoned out. I felt sick.

Like... Sick.

"You okay?" Eric murmured.

Looking at him. "Yeah, I'm fine." I dumped the last of my meal. "I'll see you guys later. I'm catching an early night."

As soon as I reached my dorm, I sprang for the toilets. Spurring the contents into the bowl.

When I was sure I was emptied, I brushed my teeth and crawled into bed.

The next time when I woke up, I felt sick again. But nothing wanted to come up. My stomach swirled in pain but I ignored it by going back to sleep.

When I woke up again, the room was dark and I could hear others snores meaning that I'd probably up in a few hours.

When Four came to do the daily wake up call, I groaned. I was up all night. Sick. And I still have to do the simulation?

Dauntless have no sympathy whatsoever.

Back in the simulation room, I was one of the first to be called. Probably because I was the last yesterday.

"You look like you've been hit by a truck." Eric comments as soon as I get comfortable in the chair to get injected.

Yeah, when you have minimal sleep it tends to do that to you.

"Thanks." I deadpan. "Now inject me so I can finish this thing."

"Well, someones on their period this morning." He chips and laughs. I didn't laugh. I'm due...

Today? Tomorrow?

The realisation hit me. You had sex...

Apparently the one night stand situation got a whole lot worse. I've had the signs, right? I've been sick, not hungry...

Hey! Have my boobs gotten bigger?

Eric, not seeing the horror on my face, injected the serum in my neck.

I didn't even feel the pinch as I was horrified as much.

"One minute, and you'll be facing your fears." Eric said, turning his back to me.