Chapter Nine.

Chapter Nine.

XD you guys, SashaDivergent, iamdauntless4ever and WonderlandsInsanity, made me.laugh with your comments! ;)

Next update will be Monday around 5 o'clock (UK time) and I hoped you loved this chapter!

That reminds me, I want to give you guys a nickname, instead of just "guys." That's boring, any suggestions? Comment!

Enjoy!

C.I.

My head hurt when I arose from the dead. I'm sure I slept a log last night.

What the fuck happened?

I groaned, feeling the pain of a hangover. My first hangover and I think I've learned my lesson. And my last lesson.

Never am I drinking like that again!

My eyes flickered open, and the first thing I notice is that the ceiling was not the ceiling of my dorm. It was a white ceiling, not the rocky ceiling I was used to.

Wait, what?

The bed was comfortable, but it wasn't my rusty bed that I was used to. Despite the bad feeling flooding my stomach, I looked around me, spotting a man in bed with me, his back facing me.

I notice tattoos on his neck and some along his arms.

Oh no. Shitshitshit!

There was one guy I knew who had tattoos on his neck...

I squeaked loudly as I pulled the black covers away from my body and found that I was clothe-less! Clothe-less!

I also caught sight of Eric's ass. NO!

What?

Why? Why him? Of all people!

That was when I screamed. Like I never screamed before.

I scrambled off the bed, pulling the covers with me and Eric sprang out of bed, fear on his face.

He wasn't wearing any boxers. I looked at the ceiling and told it: "Get your clothes on!" And a second later: "Please tell me what I think we did! Hell no!"

I looked back down, thankful that I didn't have to see anymore of Eric's todger. Oh my gosh, we did it!

And I didn't even remember the experience!

This was not supposed to happen!

"What the hell are you doing in my room?!" Eric yelled. "No one is supposed to be in a Dauntless Leader's room!"

"Don't yell at me! You're the one who let me in! How on Earth could I get in here if you had the keys?" I defended myself.

Conscious that I was only covered in a duvet, Eric allowed me to get changed.

"Smell like alcohol." I scrunched my nose up at the smell of my clothes. "Exactly how much did I drink? You can look now." Eric turned around when I began putting my boots on.

Eric shrugged carelessly. "Don't ask me. I didn't count for you."

"All I remember is sitting at the table drinking drink after drink with you." I snapped. "And I cannot believe I gave my V to you. I don't even remember it!"

My first time was supposed to be saved; not on a drunken one night stand!

"You shouldn't have drank then." Eric said, pulling out clothes and slipping them on after I caught sight of his delicious six pack.

Yum. Wait. NO!

I glance at the clock, it wasn't even six o'clock yet!

And everyone will still be asleep... I won't get caught leaving Eric's room...

"I only drank with you because you said I was scared. Dauntless. Are. Not. Scared." I bit back.

"It isn't my fault you drank more than you can cope. How am I supposed to know how much you can handle?"

Is it me, or do we sound like an old married couple?

I sure hope not!

Shooting a glare at Eric, I stomped my feet on the floor. "I am going to pretend that this-" I pointed between him and myself. "Never happened. I am not going to breathe a word unless you say anything."

"That is fine by me!" Good, he's starting to sound like himself again.

"Fine." I chipped back and threw open the door. And quickly and quietly as I could, I rushed back to my dorm.

I didn't bother getting to sleep, everyone will be up in a hour to do stage two.

***

What only felt like seconds, Four stomped down the steps and clanged the metal on metal.

"You have one hour! Meet in the Pit!" He yelled and everyone groaned.

Looks like I'm not the only one who has a killer hangover. And I'm pretty sure, that I'm the only one that has a really bad one night stand.

How can some people do this all the time? I can't.

I walked to the Pit. Eric was there, looking cool and calm as he usually is. He doesn't even look like he had sex with me.

Why the hell did I even care that he doesn't care?

"Stage Two is all about your mental capabilities. You will be facing a stimulation of your fears. You will be ranked on how you deal with them and how quick you deal with them." Four says, but my eyes were glued to the floor.

I am so embarrassed by him standing there!

What part of my mind wanted to go get drunk and have sex with Eric? Can I have an operation to cut that part out, please?

Four led us to a room, that had two doors. Four went in one while Eric went in the other.

Please let me have Four. Just for once...

"Christina!" Eric called while Four called for Tris.

Well, two birds with one stone. I'm then only musketeer left. Damn men.

I am beginning to hate them. Severely.

Ten minutes, Tris left the room and five minutes later, Christina left the room.

Everyone was picked until there was me, and some other girl left. Peter left the room with Four in and the other girl dove into the room.

Please be done before Eric... I pray in my head.

But that was too much to hope for. Not even a girl like me.

"Cassie." Eric said when his initiate left the room.

I sighed. I hate you. I thought them to the girl. I hate you.

I got up and stepped inside the room. With Eric. Alone.