Chapter Five.

Chapter Five.

After eating the delicious hamburgers, Tris showed me a nearby tattoo shop. She ended up picking three crows on her collar bone.

"Nice." I compliment.

"Aren't you getting one?" She asked, paying with her points.

"No. No, but any other time." Maybe.

There was one thing that I learnt the most at Dauntless. They weren't afraid of anything. And I'm not letting anyone know about my phobia of needles and the fact that I may get caught trespassing.

"Alright." Tris said, and I followed her back to the Pit where everyone was.

"This is today's score." Eric said loudly, and he pointed to the board.

I was second place. Tris was first.

"Congratulations, first place." I winked at Tris and she hugged me back.

"Thanks, second place is really good, considering we were struggling like hell in throwing knives." I agreed.

"Since we've finished early, go and do whatever you want." Tris and I looked at each other.

When everyone had left, it was just Tris, Four and I.

Silence would be an understatement.

"So." I said, which made my voice sound louder than it actually is. "I'm gonna hit the bags." As I began punching the heavy bag of God knows what's inside, Tris came up behind me.

"Do you want to practise fight?" She asked and soon we were on the fighting mat.

"Where did you learn your moves from?" Tris asked as we began to throw punches and kicks at each other.

"I..." Don't you dare say it! "Trained myself." I shrugged carelessly and Tris took that to tackle me to the ground.

"You're really good." She says as I kick my way up to my feet.

"You're good too." I grin and we both stopped when we heard clapping.

"Well done, Candor. I would never have thought you'd make a friend. Tris, right?" Peter said.

Tris grumbled and I had to suspress a laugh.

Peter had a big bruise on his face. Like a purple pancake.

"Nice bruise, Peter " I let out a laugh. "Tell me, does it hurt?"

Peter let out a growl. "If I fight you here and now, I'll easily win."

Tris stepped off the square. "Be my guest." I fake mocked royalty. "Though, you won't like it if I kick your ass to tears."

Tris giggled and Peter hissed before lunging at me.

We crashed to the floor, his knees were at either side of my waist and he began to throw punch after punch. And each time it hurt even more than the last.

Since Peter learnt his lesson to keep an eye on my legs, I couldn't kick him there again. So I threw a punch up his jaw and his teeth clicked as his head was thrown back.

Both of us getting to our feet, he threw a fist towards me and I twisted it, and flipped him over to his back. I place a foot to his neck.

"Well done, Candor. You're so quick." Another voice said. Eric. He had his arms crossed and his eyed the situation before him.

Peter scrambled underneath me and glared at me. "You cheated."

"I didn't cheat. I still kicked your ass, did I? Both times, if I recall." Tris snickered behind her hand.

"You didn't do Dauntless Skills." Peter said.

"And even if I did do them, I still would have beaten you." I threw back.

"All three of you, leave the training room. I don't want to see you in here even if you are trying to kill each other." Eric said and we all left the room; Peter giving me the death glares.

Afterwards, Tris and I just spoke on our beds.

"Do you think your parents are coming on Visiting Day?" She asked.

Having a guess that Visiting Day is just where parents visit, I shook my head. "No. They have better things to do."

Tris' eyes widened. "Oh, that's a shame. I would have loved to meet them."

That would be kind of impossible to meet them...

I shrugged, and soon enough, it was me to go to sleep. Fighting Peter twice and Tris once today got me shattered.

But my dream changed from my Dad shouting at me, to a certain man's hands on my waist.

Updated! ;) Give it a vote/fan/comment you ideas to what happens next!

Question of the day: what country do you live in?

I'll start first, I live in the UK!

C.I.