Chapter Ten.

Chapter Ten.

It took me a couple seconds to get in the room.

"Sit." Eric said sharply.

It was a big room, there was a chair and there was a computer with wires stringing from it.

I slowly sat myself in the chair. What would be my fears?

Eric fumbled around with the computer, before pulling out a needle. My eyes widened.

"It's just a serum, just like in the aptitude test. Instead we inject it." Eric says as he fills up the needle.

Aptitude test? What?

Eric steps closer and brushes the hair away from my neck. It tingles where ever he touches.

My eyes widened when the needle comes closer at my neck, I squeeze my eyes shut. Feeling the pinch of pain, he steps back as I open my eyes.

"The serum will take effect in a minute." He says and begins tapping on the computer screen.

My eyes began to feel heavy when Eric sticks wires to my head, chest and arms.

"You either face your fears, or you calm your heart down enough so you can go to the next fear." I really didn't want to know my fears.

Before I fall unconscious, Eric says: "Good luck."

***

I was back in my room. Under the familiar bed that I always cried upon when something didn't go as planned. Or that my arguments with Dad got so extreme.

There was shouts down stairs. Dad. No surprise there.

The shouts got louder, meaning Dad was getting closer to my room. I threw the covers off my bed only to find me wearing shorts and a baggy shirt.

Wandering over to the window, I tried opening the window. There was a padlock.

"Cassandra!" Dad hit my door with his fist.

Great, he was so obsessed with work he didn't known his daughter's name.

"Yeah?" A voice that was mine, but didn't sound like mine, replied. My voice was thick, my face was sore.

"Get up and out of this room before I knock this door down." Dad growled and I obeyed. What did I do?

"The girls' are here." He said shortly and girls piled in my room at least five of them. I didn't know any one of them.

"Here!" One pushed at my shoulders and I sat back on the bed. She pulled out hair clips, spray, straighteners and makeup out from her bag.

"What's going on?" I asked as she began pulling my hair. A bit too harshly that I smacked her hand.

"Don't be silly, Cass! It's your wedding day!" One other girl chirped as she sat in front of my mirror and did her hair.

Wait, what?

"What?" I choked out. I didn't want to be married! To some beast? No way!

I'd rather have to face the one night stand all over again.

Thinking about it made my hand shoot to my stomach. Confused, I looked at my bloated stomach.

I'm pregnant?

"When did I get pregnant?" I felt stupid asking this, but what happened? I felt like I had been in a coma and only just woke up only to find out that I've missed lots.