First Time

You couldn't take the suspense for much longer. The anticipation was getting to be too much for you to handle. You and Bucky had been out several times together on dates and you wanted to share so much more with him than a few kisses, looks, and hugs. You had made things "official" with the super soldier and couldn't be happier. 

You slowly eased into things with him since it had been quite some time since he was in a relationship, so you didn't want to push him. The thing is, once you made things official with him, you had to leave for a week to go back home for a wedding you were in. this bummed you out since the wedding was in Canada where you were from and Bucky, well, he couldn't really leave the state because of the whole Government/pardon/therapy situation going on. You were fine with it, but Bucky was mad he couldn't go with you as he heard so many things about your hometown he wanted to see and experience for himself.

You managed to show Bucky how to use facetime and send videos and photos through the phone so that helped a little. You missed having your best friend by your side, and now that he was your official boyfriend, you wanted to spend as much time together as possible because missions were always coming up. 

You made him muffins, cupcakes, and cookies for the week you were gone so he would have something to snack on that would remind him of you. You also dropped some off at Sam's so he could have them too, much to Bucky's complaining. He never liked it when you shared your baking with everyone as he wanted to have it all to himself. You knew Bucky had a sweet tooth and always went a little overboard with the cookies and cakes, so you usually made things for him once a week he could snack on.

On your plane ride home, you were a nervous wreck bouncing your leg up and down, annoying the person sitting next to you. You had gone to a bunch of stores while you were home and got a variety of things that you thought Bucky would like. You made sure to get a variety of items so the both of you would be happy with, but you were still unsure. Unsure of how Bucky would react to your purchases and if he would be too scared to try anything new. Would he be pleased? Would you be happy? You could barely sit still at the thought. You had wanted his first time with you to be special.

When your plane landed, you could hardly contain your excitement and were starting to get impatient with the people ahead of you trying to exit the plane. You always wanted to know how it was that whenever you were in a hurry, every slow person of the world managed to get in front of you. You managed to exit the plane and grab your suitcase from the baggage carousel and head off to the taxis so you could make your way home.

You, Bucky, and Sam all lived on the same floor of an apartment building. While Sam was attempting to re-build a super team of individuals, the three of you stuck together and managed to find an apartment building where you could live since there was no more tower or compound. You liked having your own place and knowing Sam and Bucky were just down the hall from you always made you feel safe and secure. Although Bucky practically lived most of the time at your place, it was nice to have them around. Plus, having movie nights, pizza parties, and watching sports together was always a fun time.

You pulled up in front of the building and made your way into your apartment where you found a beautiful and full bouquet of roses sitting on the kitchen table. 

The note said: "Glad to have you home. Be home soon. Missed you lots. B" 

You smiled at the card and decided to go for a quick shower to wash the plane and travel smell off you. When you got out of the shower, Bucky had texted you saying he was on his way home from his therapy session and to be ready for lots of hugs and kisses.

You were looking over the things you bought and decided on wearing some comfy clothes. You laid out all the items and thought Bucky should be the one to choose what he wants instead of you. You thought about what he would want for his first time, and the thought made you lightly chuckle. You closed the bedroom door and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge when your front door opened.