6

The originally blurred eyes were restored to clarity after a few blinks of the long and slightly curled eyelashes. The black and white eyes are as clear as morning dew.

After she arrives in this world, the original spell cannot be used. I couldn't change the flower branches of the clothes, and at a glance I saw the striped pajamas neatly placed in the center of the single bed.

The cotton pajamas were very wide, and when she put it on, the sleeves were a lot longer, and the hem reached a little above her thigh. The flower branch was curious for a while, and buttoned it randomly, and then looked at himself in the mirror with some curiosity.

Crystal clear, with peach-like pale pink eyes, red lips and white teeth.

The neckline of the dress is also a bit big for her, showing a large collarbone and half-shoulders loosely. The legs below the hem are slender and beautiful, the flesh and bones are evenly stopped, and the feet are also tender and white.

Flower Branch moved her toes strangely, and gently pinched her face, it felt smooth and delicate, soft and soft!

Her eyes lit up slightly, and she couldn't help but get closer to the mirror. The thunder struck so fast that she didn't have time to take a good look at herself.

She looks pretty good! The more Huazhi looked, the more satisfied she became. She was going to become a fairy rabbit in the future. If she didn't look good, she wouldn't look like a fairy.

It just doesn't seem like she's a rabbit.

Flower Branch looked at the mirror and thought about it, the girl in the mirror suddenly grew two white rabbit ears. Huazhi nodded with satisfaction, so that when others saw her, they would know that she was a rabbit.

This mirror is very clear, even the fluff on her ears can be clearly seen. Huazhi was a little overjoyed for a while.

It's just that her curiosity and excitement about her body hadn't completely passed, and the sound of water in the bathroom suddenly stopped.

Flower Branch's rabbit ears trembled, and there was another small sound, followed by the crash of the bathroom door.

He's coming out!

Huazhi wanted to take off her clothes and return them in a panic, but found that her fingers seemed to be knotted, and she couldn't untie those buttons!

After taking a shower, Jing Huai wiped her hair and came out, and found that the rabbit in the living room was gone.

There are not many things in the living room, and there is no dead corner. He glanced at it casually and went straight to the bedroom.

The footsteps were getting closer, and a faint golden light flashed by...

Xiang Huai approached the room and saw pajamas scattered on the ground.

And the rabbit was sitting on his clothes wagging its tail at him.

King Huai stopped, leaned against the door, and looked at her lightly.

He just took a shower and only wrapped a towel around his waist. Her hair was still dripping, she was wiping it with a towel, her brows and eyes were cold and precious.

The light flowed over his shoulders, outlining the curvature of every muscle in him, and every place was just right.

Huazhi didn't expect him to have no clothes on, she was dumbfounded for a while, and her face flushed red. When he was wearing clothes, he only felt that he was slender and good-looking, but he didn't expect that he would be so good-looking when he was not wearing clothes.