94

King Huai drove directly with Huazhi to the city closest to the expressway where they were located.

Sure enough, the closer you are to the bustling areas of the main city, the more zombies you can see on the roadside. The level of these zombies is not high, and most of them are slow or even motionless because they have not eaten for a long time.

But they all know it's just an illusion. As long as there is a living creature, these zombies will rush out like crazy.

But the living creatures here seem to be only the two of them. The flower branch was like a mouse falling into the rice vat, and almost a whip swept across it, sucking away the crystal cores of all the zombies it touched.

Huazhi waved a few whips, and she heard Jing Huai say in her ear, "This is too slow."

Huazhi nodded, "It's a bit slow, and the level of these zombies is very low,

But it adds up. "

As soon as Huazhi finished speaking, she saw Jing Huai take out a piece of fresh pork and... a bag of blood plasma?

Blow out to a degree.

The zombies can't eat fresh flesh for a long time, and the virus in the body will be silent.

Huazhi didn't expect that there was such a good way, she instantly understood what Jing Huai meant, and wrapped the piece of flesh and blood tightly with a whip.

thing.

Hollowed out, fell straight to the ground.

The number of zombies in this city is not much, but not much. The piece of rust-smelling pork was like a huge trap, attracting the zombies to come over and then catch them all in one go. Although they don't have too much energy in their bodies, they add up to more, and it saves time and effort, and Huazhi feels very happy!

She watched for a while, and the interest finally dissipated. Huazhi turned her head and looked around. Although she also stayed in the city for the first few missions, she was hurrying to the ground, and there was no such opportunity to stay in the house and take a good look.

When she turned around, she found Jing Huai cleaning the room. This room is a huge office, there are no corpses or zombies, just dust everywhere, but now the thick layer of dust has been cleaned up.

Seeing that he was still packing, Huazhi couldn't help but ask: "Are we going to stay here tonight?" If she can stay here all night, she will definitely be able to absorb more energy of. Although this is outside the base, it always feels unsafe.

Huazhi was looking forward to staying, and felt that it was better to go back. She was still struggling when she saw Jing Huai and nodded, "There are still a lot of zombies here."

This city had a population of about one million before the end of the world. Because it was very close to the base, the base also sent people to clear it up a few times, but after the end of the world, there are zombies everywhere, and they quickly I realized that the idea of ​​directly slaughtering a city of zombies is not practical. It is very likely that the zombies have not been cleaned up, and their energy will be exhausted first. So after three years, there are still many zombies here.

Jiang Huai took out a bunch of kitchen utensils and seemed to be preparing to cook here.

The flower branch rubbed against him strangely, she rubbed her stomach, "I'm so hungry, do you want to eat?"