102

The newly made bell can make a sound, clear and crisp, and it will tinkle when you hold it in your hand.

The four bells she chose have different functions, namely defense, acceleration, space and launch ability. These functions are of little use to her, but they are very useful to Kitty and Rabbit.

Huazhi asked Jinghuai for a rope, ready to hang it on the cubs.

Bu Si said that this can also be increased according to the level of the ability, about 20% of the attributes can be increased per level.

After the flower branches wear the four bells in their hands, they decide to let them choose by themselves later, whichever one they like!

After returning home, the flower branches released them from the space.

Those eagles were faltering, but the mutant rabbits were very well-behaved.

Four bells are placed in front, and the flower branches show them separately, "These bells have different functions, do you have any favorites?"

In the end, only the mutant rabbit chose a defensive bell, and the other three young eagles did not move, just opened their mouths and asked her for food.

The mutant rabbits are also very good to feed, no matter if they are given grass or carrots, they can eat them obediently, but the three eagle cubs are particularly picky eaters, only fond of meat. Fortunately, when they came back, they also left some dead bodies of poisonous snakes in the space, which could last for a while.

Flower Branch took out the mutant snakes that had been reserved in advance to feed them, and they swallowed the remains of those poisonous snakes in two or three mouthfuls, and then squatted there quietly.

Flower branches and their big eyes meet small eyes, and suddenly found that their movements are somewhat similar to mutant rabbits!

Blossoms: ! !

Should they start learning about rabbits because they have been staying with mutant rabbits? !

It's only been a few days, but a few days are enough. The newly born cub is the time when the ability to imitate is the strongest.

Blossoms of alarm bells made their education issues come to the fore in an instant.

At present, the smartest among them is the mutant rabbit. These three eagles have just been born, and they are not very sensible, but how will she arrange these four cubs?

Since she helped people with treatment recently, she has accumulated a lot of crystal cores. The current secondary crystal core is useless to her. She has absorbed hundreds of secondary crystal cores some time ago, and the task progress bar has only gone by 1%.

Therefore, the crystal core flower branches earned now are not absorbed, but are kept and prepared for them.

She actually took time to train the mutant rabbit every day these days, but she always felt that the training was not enough. As soon as she was ready to fight it, it would shrink into a ball and crawl on the ground. , no matter how you coax it, it won't move, if it is fierce, it will tremble even more. And it was particularly sticky to her. As soon as it came out, it wanted to stick to her, just like now.

As soon as Jing Huai came back, he saw the mutant rabbit sitting there obediently, leaning against the feet of the flower branch.

Flower branch held a comb for combing, and brushed it every time.

King Huai made a move and walked over.

It wasn't until he walked up to her that Huazhi reacted, and Huazhi instantly became happy, "You are back!"