41

After returning to the car, everyone was still having a heated discussion.

For a time, everyone regretted that they didn't know Bu Si earlier. He is only a Tier 3 ability user with this level of forging. Waiting for him in a few years... I can't imagine what weapons he can make!

Chatting and chatting, some people even started to deify this whip and praised it as heaven and earth.

Scenic Huai's voice was cold, "With this whip, you won't get a crystal nucleus."

As soon as his voice came out, it instantly attracted everyone's attention.

The heated discussion was stagnant.

Qi Chaoyang took the lead in reacting, he slapped his thigh and was heartbroken, "Yeah, the crystal nucleus was sucked away by the whip, and it took a long time to kill zombie pictures, isn't this a white job? !"

Crystal cores can not only be used to absorb and improve their own power levels, but also used for transactions within the base. It can be said that as long as there are people, they can use crystal cores as currency.

If they spent a long time and risked their lives to kill the zombies, but they didn't catch a single crystal core, then why would they kill the zombies? ? ? Is it bad to stay at the base? !

Qi Chaoyang is right, this is white labor.

Although you can get points for killing zombies, those points are nothing compared to the crystal core.

It's no wonder that the flower branches can't emit any abilities except for the speed and the better use of the whip.

The heat just now finally cooled down. The fiery eyes of the people around looking at Huazhi also changed from envy and jealousy to sympathy.

Since it is a companion weapon, it must be the most convenient to use, and this whip is a unique good material.

If this whip is their own... Just thinking about it, some people feel that their hearts are throbbing. It's not used, it's not used, it's a pity, it's a pity! She could still laugh.

Everyone was silent for a while, and someone said: "It seems that it is still risky to find Bu Si forging weapons."

Everyone around nodded.

Huazhi sat quietly beside Jinghuai and watched everyone, she felt that Jinghuai was really amazing, and their reactions were exactly the same as he expected!

Qi Chaoyang rolled his eyes, "Alright, alright, Bu Si now has to shake his horn. He said it as if you could be shaken. If you are shaken, you will definitely run faster than a rabbit."

Huazhi looked at them and shook their heads silently in her heart, they were too slow, they definitely couldn't catch up with their rabbits.

Qi Chaoyang couldn't help but sigh: "Actually, this whip is a success, that is, it requires a little dedication from the user."

Everyone: That's not a point!

Flower branch counted by herself, so she now has 7 attribute points that can be freely allocated! Because she didn't know the condition of the plants there, she decided to keep saving it, and then see where it was allocated.

As night fell, they were the first to return to the stronghold.

The following cars arrived one after another, and they finally saw Jiang Xu who had been missing for a long time.