76

What? ? ?

To say that Lu Song is better than Jing Huai is to flatter Lu Song. In fact, they are all clear in their hearts, and Jing Huai is much more powerful than Lu Song. If he is a little worse than Lu Song, or not much better than him, he must have been eaten by Lu Song early in the morning without even bones.

Someone immediately asked him, "Why did they suddenly come to join the mission with Song Ge?!"

As soon as these words were asked, a guess immediately appeared in everyone's mind: Is it for revenge?

For a few seconds, everyone immediately turned their attention to Lu Song.

The little brother next to him suddenly said, "What does Jing Huai mean?"

Suddenly, Lu Song covered his heart, his facial features twisted together, his face was hideous and terrifying, and his eyes were like poisonous snakes. Lu Song kicked the younger brother who was still massaging him, "Go away!"

The people around sensed something wrong and immediately moved away from him.

Blue veins on Lu Song's forehead burst out, and sweat beads the size of soybeans rolled down drop by drop. exacerbate the sting.

Lu Song had this problem inexplicably. The heart would suddenly sting wildly, and it often lasted for a long time. At first, everyone thought he was attacked by a sneak attack. Foreign body, but no matter how the doctor checked, they said he was fine. The healer also said that he had nowhere to heal at all.

The pain finally passed, Lu Song's forehead was covered in cold sweat, and a sneer appeared on the corner of his mouth, "I didn't look for him, but he actually took the initiative to find the door." There are countless ways to disappear, does Jing Huai really think he can't do anything?

This time, he must let them go back and forth!

What he thinks, the flowers and the scenery don't care. They didn't even pay too much attention to him.

On the balcony, Jing Huai is combing rabbit hair on the flower branches. The sun shone on them warmly, warm and comfortable.

Huazhi always feels itchy these days. This itch is light and light, but it can't be completely ignored. It really feels uncomfortable, so let him comb her hair.

She's lost a lot of fur again, but...

King Huai felt the touch in her hand and tried to poke her rabbit fur away.

Huazhi had tossed her tail and lay leisurely on his lap in the sun, when she suddenly felt that touch.

As soon as she turned her head, she found that Jing Huai had removed the rabbit fur on her back and was looking at her flesh-pink skin.

Blossoms: ! !

She jumped off his lap almost instantly.

Flower branch looked left and right, and burrowed into his quilt.

The white light flashed, and the flower branch changed back to a human shape with a "touch-" sound.

But she didn't get into the center of the quilt and changed back. After changing back to human form, the quilt instantly slipped to her shoulders.

Jiang Huai didn't expect her reaction to be so big, he was still sitting on the balcony, watching the flower branch turn back into a human form by surprise.