26

Huazhi was startled by the cool touch from her wrist. She retracted her hand and turned her head in surprise, only to realize that the person holding her wrist was actually Jing Huai.

Blossoms: ! !

Why did she become a human being and still be caught so easily by him!

The beautiful eyes opened slightly after seeing him, full of surprise and shock. Then she seemed to be indistinctly relieved, and even the movement of retracting her hands slowed down.

He closed his eyes and said coldly, "Why are you here?"

Qi Chaoyang said that the people at the base went from house to house to investigate, and they searched the whole base and could not find her. This time, all the power users who came out of the base were in the same car, and he had never seen her. At such a long distance, how could someone who should have been at the base appear here inexplicably.

From the moment Huazhi saw that the person holding her wrist was Jing Huai, her heart began to pound uncontrollably, and the voice was so loud that she doubted Jing Huai could hear it.

She is both nervous and guilty now, and she even blinks faster.

The curled eyelashes trembled slightly like butterflies, and the flower branches quickly recalled the previous countermeasures in her mind. How did she think before?

Huazhi calmed herself down quickly, and after stabilizing herself, looked at Jing Huai and lied earnestly and tremblingly: "You're the wrong person."

She can't panic, they met once, she also wore a mask, maybe he just thought she looked like someone he had seen, but he didn't recognize her. Just like everyone is a rabbit, she will often be unable to distinguish other rabbits.

But Huazhi didn't know, as soon as she spoke, her voice completely betrayed her.

Jiang Huai looked at Huazhi coldly, if he had doubted whether he was the wrong person just now, but now that he heard her voice with his own ears, he could be sure that she was the one from last time woman.

The people around also looked at Huazhi in surprise. Her voice was very nice, clean and clear, with a natural soft tone. As soon as you open your mouth, you feel a sense of comfort like a spring breeze. And it sounds like he's not too old.

No one had the time and effort to take a closer look at her just now, but now take a closer look, although her face is dirty, she seems pretty good-looking, especially those eyes, It looks clean and translucent, moist and lustrous, like a handful of finely divided stars are sprinkled in it.

I don't know why the people around are looking at her, Huazhi suddenly became more nervous, did she say something wrong? However, the eyes they looked at her didn't seem to be as fierce as at the beginning.

Jing Huai looked at her lightly, whether it was the base that went from house to house and couldn't find her, or appeared here inexplicably to kill this zombie with them, everything surrounding her made people feel Feel a little weird.

Jing Huai asked her in a deep voice, "Why are you here and how did you get out of the base?"

He has been holding her wrist, his tone is firmer than before, did he recognize her? Huazhi's heart beat even more. No, no, she has to run away and turn back into a rabbit.

Huazhi's attention was on his holding her hand, she snapped his fingers, trying to free her hand from his, "You really got the wrong person, we I haven't seen it before." But Jing Huai squeezed so tightly that she couldn't break it.