23

Scenic Huai's spiritual power stretches to the bottom layer in the farthest direction.

In the dark and confined space, a zombie suddenly opened its eyes.

Those eyes are different from all zombies, no longer turbid vertical pupils on a white background, calm, deep, with a faint red light.

Jiang Huai jumped lightly and grabbed the flower branches that were still jumping on the zombies.

Flower Branch breathed a sigh of relief, and her tense body immediately softened.

The flesh on his neck after being pinched by him. He was like a silent, non-existent wind, making her completely invisible.

I was still thinking about why I was suddenly caught by the flower branch, and the next second, he was held in his arms with one hand.

Jiang Huai's arm held the flower branch in front of his chest. After the fluffy rabbit was crowded into a ball, the clean and supple rabbit fur covered his arm. Looking at the flower branch from this angle, no matter how you look at it It is like a delicate doll placed in the window, which is out of tune with the atmosphere of the whole scene.

The white and soft little rabbit raised his head and looked at him suspiciously.

Jing Huai still couldn't resist the urge to rub her, and pinched her paw full of rabbit fur with one hand. Then he looked at the others, "Go out, don't kill these zombies anymore."

Everyone looked at each other, "Why not kill?"

"Yeah, didn't you say you want to kill all these zombies before they level up?"

"It's been a day since it's been killed, it should be almost over, and the crystal core can be collected after it's been killed."

We have persevered until now, and no one is willing to give up easily.

Jiang Huai said lightly, "How many zombies did you kill?"

When Jing Huai was talking, the attention of the flower branches was on the floor, and the golden light suddenly spread rapidly from the foot of Jing Huai, instantly covering the whole ground.

The golden light covered the corpses randomly piled on the ground, and climbed up the walls and ceilings full of suspicious bloodstains, but in the blink of an eye, the space visible to the naked eye was covered with a faint layer of light golden light.

The rabbit's ear also pricked up, Huazhi tilted his head and looked at the scene in front of him, which was a bit beautiful and a bit incredible.

Jiang Huai's words made everyone stagnate, and the zombies that kept rushing at them had already numbed them physically and mentally. It was as if it had become a machine for killing zombies, and there was only the idea of ​​quickly strangling these zombies.

"I didn't count, there should be a dozen?"

"I should have killed two dozen."

"I killed twenty-five."

The only Tier 4 ability user in the field also said: "I killed more than a hundred."

...

It seemed that the string in the brain was pulled back, and everyone was shocked, "We have killed so many, where did these third-level zombies come from!"

When I first came in, it was quiet and there were not many zombies.

The other person even frowned at his hands, "I killed twenty third-level zombies, but I just rose to the third-level last month, how can my strength suddenly become so strong?"