142

Huang Yu hurriedly returned to the villa, and as soon as he returned, Han Ming immediately greeted him.

"Young master?"

Huang Yu nodded, "Suddenly a person appeared and spent 135,000 points to photograph those bells."

Everyone around took a deep breath. Those bells are powerful, but 135,000 points are outrageous.

Korean name: "Is it from the State of Shen?"

Huang Yu shook his head and turned his wrist, "It's this man."

He has never seen him before, he is the only son of Huang Lao, there is no one in the base that he has not seen, but this man, he It's the first time I see you.

Han Ming looked at the photo and his face instantly turned pale, "Master, are you sure it's him?"

Huang Yu looked at him suspiciously, "You know this man?"

Han Ming nodded, and while his face was pale, he was sweating profusely in just a few seconds.

"No, I must tell Elder Huang about this." He hurriedly dragged Huang Yu into the ward.

Eagle Two's low state continued until they returned to the villa. Huazhi really did not expect that Gusu would have such a great influence on it.

All the way back to the villa, everyone was still excitedly discussing what happened at night.

"By the way, who is that man?"

"Yeah, even if you look good, you're still so rich."

"Yes, yes, he just smiled so much, my heart melted."

Qi Chaoyang scoffed, "Is your heart made of snow, can he melt you with a smile?"

"Aren't you jealous that people look better than you?"

Qi Chaoyang suddenly said solemnly: "Doesn't you really think that he is strange?"

He is usually a fool, but suddenly he becomes serious and quite coaxing. The researchers paused and looked at each other, "What did he do?"

Wei'an base is really not safe, the whole base is very strange.

Huazhi didn't hide anything, and said directly: "He just shot us with an arrow."

This is what she and Jing Huai negotiated when they came back, and tell everyone what happened directly, so that everyone can be a little bit defensive.

If Gu Su's arrow was aimed at anyone other than her and Jing Huai, that person would not be able to escape.

I don't know what will happen to the flower branch when it is hit by his arrow, but the arrow is composed of black gas.

"We just didn't seem to see his arrow."

Flower Branch nodded, "His arrows are invisible, so everyone must be careful."

The officer's expression suddenly became serious, "Did he hurt you?"

Jing Huai shook his head, "No, but he is a sixth-order ability user, and his strength should not be underestimated."

Everyone: !

Good guy, the handsome and sunny guy is actually a sixth-order ability user! What is the concept of the sixth order! There is only one sixth-order ability user in their bases, and he will be called on for extremely difficult tasks. One sixth-order ability user and five fourth-order ability users can't beat him.

"So he shot the arrow just now? Why did he shoot at you?"

King Huai: "Test our strength."

Everyone was silent for a while, the strength of Jing Huai represented their strength. You must know that Jing Huai is already the strongest among them, but he is only Tier 4! And that man looks a little better, and he is already a sixth-order ability user! Moreover, what just happened happened right under their noses, yet they didn't feel it at all.