110

Flower branch controlled the speed, Han Meng slowly fell asleep.

Flower Branch pinched the quilt for her before she came out.

When she came out, she was still thinking, if Han Meng was also infected by black air, what about the rest of their team?

There are several rooms in this row. As soon as she came out, she heard the noise from the next room.

"Okay, the intestines are rotten."

"When will you be better?"

"It's not good if it's good, it's not bad for so many people to die."

...

"Who—"

The people in the house looked out the door, and Huazhi just walked there.

Looking at each other, Huazhi greeted them.

"Why are you here?" Bether looked at her suspiciously.

"I'll see Han Meng, she's sleeping." Huazhi's voice softened a lot.

Besser looked at her, "I heard you defeated Han Meng?"

The one who beats her in the dream is at most high level, which can prevent her from dreaming.

Huazhi thought for a while, but walked towards him, "You seem to be seriously injured."

"Who said that." Besser immediately denied, "This injury is nothing to me at all!"

Flower Branch looked at the way his hands and feet were **** and framed, it didn't look like nothing at all. There was another person standing beside him, with a worried expression on his face, Huazhi looked at his situation, stretched out his whip and threw it at him.

Besser's pupils wrinkled instantly, he subconsciously wanted to run away, but when he moved his body, he was in severe pain.

Flower Branch's whip wrapped around his feet, Besser stared at her in a stunned manner, "What are you doing?!"

Beser: "Who?"

"If you need it, you can ask him for help. If you ask him, the injury will heal quickly, but he will charge for it."

The black energy in his body gathered at the wound in his abdomen, no wonder they said the wound would not heal well. When they fought at the training ground last time, he didn't have black energy in his body, and he must have been infected recently.

Flowers always felt that the situation was more serious than they expected. However, the little gray rabbit is quite happy, because it can absorb a high concentration of energy without leaving the base.

Angrily, he left the room.

In the deepest part of the corridor, there are several rows of people holding the door at the door, and it is dark inside.

Little Gray Rabbit was bouncing around in Huazhi's brain, being attracted by that seductive energy.

But there are many people at the door, they should not be able to get in. Huazhi glanced at it and turned to leave.

Huazhi still doesn't know what the base is planning, but thinks that Professor Duan is particularly calm. They even told her not to be too nervous and to do nothing for the time being.

It is also because of her secret weapon here that they can be so calm and calm, and hold on to themselves not to scare the snakes.

At night, Huazhi settled the cubs and mutant rabbits in the room.