163

An father did not expect that in less than a day, the situation would take a turn for the worse.

What happened first, so that the gifts on all power users were greatly weakened to varying degrees, and the gifts on some people even disappeared!

They began to feel exhausted, lost their powers madly, and lost their five senses.

Let them do whatever they want. In the process of using the gift, they will not consume their own powers at all. So they think that this is the supreme gift from the zombie emperor.

But before they could figure out what happened, all the zombies and humans were ordered to stop in place. A group of zombies began to investigate, and before the investigation was completed, the factory behind started to catch fire again. It was obvious that the flames were not extinguished.

Flower branches and landscapes escaped very smoothly, the inside of the factory was chaotic, and the chaos outside the factory was even more chaotic.

Flower Branch looked at the black gas behind those humans, "I thought that if the octopus died, the gifts behind them would disappear."

King Huai also looked at them, "It has weakened a lot, and the Corpse Emperor is still there."

Huazhi nodded, the gifts on those people have already been materialized, and they have various shapes, showing their teeth and claws from time to time, showing off their might. But now, the gifts of many low-level power users have turned into a black gas that can't be seen, it's just black gas, and even those power users look weaker.

The most unexpected thing for them was that after a power user fainted because the black qi disappeared from his body, he was directly swept up by a group of second- and third-order zombies.

Huazhi quickly recorded this scene, she looked back at Jing Huai, "So without the gift, the zombies will eat them." Huazhi thought for a while, "Then they are like us again. already."

Zombies distinguish whether they are the same or not, and only look at the virus in their bodies.

The big octopus is dead, and obviously the Corpse Emperor cannot guarantee that the gifts on them will be the same as before. If these people can only be used as food by zombies, it should not be possible to continue to live in harmony with zombies.

But it's a good thing for them.

In the factory, just after An Fu organized the fire out, he remembered An Weijing who was still in the room, but as soon as he rushed over, he found that An Weijing was dead.

There are no wounds on the surface, and there is no abnormality in the body, but no breath can be felt on him.

An father looked at An Weijing, who was completely dead, but an unprecedented calm state appeared in his brain.

Everyone thought that An Weijing could only foretell events for at most a month, but that was under the condition that he did not harm himself, and if he overdrawn his life, it could also foretell what would happen a long time later.

He once accidentally saw a picture, high-level zombies led countless zombies and humans to slaughter the city crazily, corpses everywhere, and life was ruined. But An Weijing didn't tell anyone about it.

After that time, An Weijing probably also wanted to know if the future would really become like that. For a period of time, he began to frantically consume his life to predict the future, but only a few The next cross-time prediction, the pictures obtained are all zombies slaughtering the city.