79

Blossom's keen sense of smell finally came in handy at this moment. While she was concentrating on sniffing the smell in the air, she pulled Jing Huai and jumped forward lightly.

Finally, Huazhi stopped in one place with the scenery, "This is it."

This is a very narrow corner, a narrow path between the greenhouses. But it didn't look anything out of the ordinary, even better than some of the places they passed by when they first came in, not so shabby and dirty.

Flower Branch walked towards it, stood in the middle and took a deep breath, "Did you smell it?"

Jiang Huai tried to smell it, but unfortunately, he had no distinction between these smells, he shook his head, "What kind of smell is it?"

Huazhi corresponded the taste with the familiar taste in her mind for a long time, she could only shake her head, "I'm not sure either."

She has always lived in the jungle, the smell of various animals has long been deeply imprinted in her bones, and even just smelling the smell, you can judge the age, breed and danger of each other degree. But the animals here have all changed, and the smell is not the same as what she was familiar with.

"It must be an animal that rabbits are afraid of." Huazhi looked at the position in front of her, "I smelled the smell all the way to get here, this is the place with the heaviest smell."

She said, took a few steps forward, and looked around carefully.

Scenic Huai looked around and couldn't see anything unusual.

Obviously, the smell here is the heaviest, not only the fishy smell, but also the human taste.

Check the situation around. For a while, the two of them were very quiet and did not make any sound.

Although the scenery can't tell the taste, but like Huazhi just said, the situation here is really wrong. They have been in this place for so long, and they have been walking inside, but until now, they have not seen a single person. He also carefully observed the cameras along the road, and almost all of them were destroyed.

Jiang Huai frowned slightly and wrapped the two of them with mental power, preventing the outflow of smell and sound.

Suddenly, a figure flashed by far away from them and disappeared from his sight in an instant! Jing Huai immediately chased in that direction.

Huazhi only felt a gust of wind blowing from behind, and then she turned back, the scenery Huai was already far away, she quickly followed.

The figure was too far apart, and it flashed by again, even if the scenery was moving fast enough, but when he passed by, there was still nothing there, as if it was just eyestrain The shadow that appears after.

When Huazhi passed by, she didn't see anything, she quickly asked, "What's wrong?"

King Huai looked around, "There is a rabbit."

Blossoms: ! !

She quickly took out a bundle of alfalfa from the space and imitated the voice of a rabbit. It's a little strange to speak rabbit words in a human voice, but it's understandable.

But she whined and hissed for a long time, and no rabbit came out to answer her. Huazhi said to Jing Huai with some distress: "Should I change back to a rabbit?"

When Huazhi summoned the rabbit, Jing Huai had already collected the wind from the place just now. The wind in the entire space was condensed into a small ball by him, and sent to Huazhi, "Smell and see."