92

Jiang Huai searched Xu Si like a blanket.

"What are you looking for?" Huazhi also squatted beside him, looking at Xu Si's body carefully.

"He and Jiang Xu may have something in common." Intuition told him that there might be some connection between Xu Si and Jiang Xu. But what it is, he doesn't know, but he has this conjecture in his heart.

Huazhi nodded and quickly helped to find it.

But she looked carefully for a long time, "I think what they have in common is that they are all very thin?"

Xiang Huai's movements paused and looked at the flower branches.

Huazhi received his signal, and immediately continued, "Look, they are all very thin, and the flesh on their faces seems to be gone."

She still likes a little meat, like the scenery Huai is just right, they are too thin, and their clothes seem to be able to be lifted by the strong wind.

Jiang Huai carefully recalled Jiang Xu's appearance, "You are right."

Hua Zhi heard him affirm herself, and became more enthusiastic, she pointed at Xu Si's cheek, "Look, not only do they have no flesh on their faces, but their pupils are also a bit Like, it's all that..."

Huazhi couldn't think of an adjective for a while, and got stuck.

Jiang Huai opened Xu Si's eyes and took a few high-definition photos with his mobile phone.

In the last life, Jiang Xu was not as thin as he is now, and in this life, he only thought that his body was hollowed out because he used supernatural powers to nourish the jade pendant.

Jade—

King Huai took the jade pendant out of the space, but the jade pendant was still in a state of dry and cracked plastic, and it seemed that it had not recovered since the last time.

Flower Branch and Little Gray Rabbit were disappointed when they saw the cracked plastic jade pendant. Huazhi touched the jade pendant, "Why hasn't it changed back?" After a few weeks, she still thought that it should almost recover.

Jing Huai tried to crush the jade pendant with force, crushed some powder, and after a few seconds, he said indifferently: "Maybe the spirit inside is dead."

Huazhi almost blurted out and didn't die, but Jing Huai held the jade pendant in front of her.

Flower Branch blinked, "Then it dies, this jade pendant is useless."

The scenery is light and cloudy, "Well, it's useless." He put the jade pendant into the space again.

Huazhi asked, "Did you tell it to hear it on purpose?"

How could Jing Huai not see that the spirit inside the jade pendant was still there, and Huazhi felt that Jiang Xu should be nourishing this jade pendant, and his state was almost bound to the jade pendant. She always felt that this jade pendant was a crooked thing, even if Jiang Xu died, it would not let herself die.

Huazhi guessed right, Jing Huai nodded, "It and Jiang Xu are clues."

King Huai searched Xu Si's body, but apart from the flute and some messy things, there was nothing special, and there was nothing unusual about his body, even his identity chip No.

A person without an identity chip cannot enter or leave the base, nor can he live normally in the base, so maybe he has never been in or out of the base?

Still guessing, Professor Duan just passed the news. They didn't find it at the base, and they went to compare the databases of other bases, so it took some time, but they finally found the person's information through face recognition.